• RB Chris Carson

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other - See comments

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Despite the injury and uncertainty behind Malik McDowell's status this year.. I will include him on this poll just in case he's able to play this season. (Something we're all clearly hoping for)

Aside from that.. self explanatory.

Who is your projected Seahawks Rookie of the Year?

nanomoz

Reaction score
Griffin has to be the favorite, but that's a lot of pressure he's under.

My pick would be Delano Hill if they hadn't picked up McDougald (sp?).

As such, I'm going to say Ethan Pocic. I bet he ends up starting 8-10 games somewhere on the right side before it's all said and done.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'll have a better opinion after a couple weeks of pre-season games to watch these rookies.

But the talk of camp so far from listening has been Pocic, so that's who I picked. Pete said he's played all three line positions and has been every bit the mauler they thought he'd be..........and he actually looks like an offensive lineman, and a basketball player, imagine that.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Griffin is my hope, solidifying the #2 CB would be huge for the defense though he is relatively raw technique-wise and may take a season or two learning under Sherm and PC.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I didn't like the pick initially, but I went with Pocic. I think he's getting an opportunity and with McDowell out the only other competition is CB but I think if Pocic plays on an improved OL that will look more impressive than Griffin playing well in the LOB.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Chris Carson is going to shock everyone and take the starting position by year's end.

Mostly due to the heath of the backs in front of him...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Griffin's the only one who's close to actually starting.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Nazair Jones is going to surprise and have a big impact. Especially since there is uncertainty with McDowell's availability for this season.

HawkGA

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3pnfa5lo said:

Not really. At draft time I would have agreed with you but as things stand now, I give it Pocic by a nose. Both have decent shots to play a lot though, even if they don't start.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
And given the RB-by-Committee approach this year, and whatever definition you give to "starting" in such an approach, Carson may have a good shot, too.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
HawkGA":6zgkrdkv said:
MontanaHawk05":6zgkrdkv said:

Not really. At draft time I would have agreed with you but as things stand now, I give it Pocic by a nose. Both have decent shots to play a lot though, even if they don't start.

Gregg Bell was saying that Pocic is not yet playing well enough to unseat Ifedi.

HawkGA

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":mdawodo4 said:
HawkGA":mdawodo4 said:
MontanaHawk05":mdawodo4 said:

Gregg Bell was saying that Pocic is not yet playing well enough to unseat Ifedi.

I hope that's true since I really don't want last year's first round pick to get beaten out by this year's second round pick, but I'll also note that at the moment, Ifedi isn't playing.

Now, Griffin is playing behind Lane who from early reports was playing well, but now hasn't played for several days . . . so who knows. In (my version of) a perfect world, Pocic doesn't play this year because the rest of the line is rockin'. Fingers crossed.