Preseason Schedule Announced!!!

peppersjap

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3hvyrnhv said:
Are the Preseason seats going to be cheaper gain this year?
I'm sure they will be cheaper but that just means they jack up the prices on what they consider the premium regular season games. For the season ticket holder it still meant our prices went up. I appreciate my seats and pay gladly but hate that there is this fallacy that we are now getting a break on our pre-season tickets.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
HawkGA":2com8m11 said:
What the heck, no game in Denver against the Broncos? Cuser word, curse word, curse word!!!!!

I'm truly okay with that. Don't have to face Von Miller with our Tackles attempting to protect Russell.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3m7w3vu0 said:
HawkGA":3m7w3vu0 said:
What the heck, no game in Denver against the Broncos? Cuser word, curse word, curse word!!!!!

I'm truly okay with that. Don't have to face Von Miller with our revolving doors attempting to protect Russell.

Sorry, I saw an opening and took it........ :twisted:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1uy4ibl9 said:
ludakrishna":1uy4ibl9 said:
HawkGA":1uy4ibl9 said:

I'm truly okay with that. Don't have to face Von Miller with our turnstiles attempting to protect Russell.

Sorry, I saw an opening and took it........ :twisted:
:13:

nrayorr

Reaction score
I typically do not go to preseason games opting to sell them, but this year might be different.

Latest posts