President Russell Wilson of the USA

morgulon1

Reaction score

CPHawk

Reaction score
Unfortunately most of us will never see it, since to be president nowadays you have to be in your 80s.

cymatica

Reaction score
Russell's religious beliefs will instantly make him a far direction extremist, if he ever runs for POTUS.

Intolerance has no boundaries.
Wait, are you saying we can't tolerate someone who is labeled intolerant?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
People Who go into politics sell personal charisma and trust. Politics would suit Russ even less than being a pitchman, something he’s consistently failed at.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
People Who go into politics sell personal charisma and trust. Politics would suit Russ even less than being a pitchman, something he’s consistently failed at.
No kidding -

Um - Dangerwich commercial anyone? How that cringeworthy presentation could possibly ever translate to votes is beyond me. Same with the waking up in bed fake surprise contract signing video. Same with Mr. Unliiiiiimited. All the same level of 100% cringe.

The only video that Me3 EVER made that I didn't think was rediculous was his appearance in Dude Perfect a bunch of years ago. That one had some personality to it.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
No kidding -

Um - Dangerwich commercial anyone? How that cringeworthy presentation could possibly ever translate to votes is beyond me. Same with the waking up in bed fake surprise contract signing video. Same with Mr. Unliiiiiimited. All the same level of 100% cringe.

The only video that Me3 EVER made that I didn't think was rediculous was his appearance in Dude Perfect a bunch of years ago. That one had some personality to it.

Link? Bc I haven’t seen Russ appear in something that don’t make him look like a fool

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Link? Bc I haven’t seen Russ appear in something that don’t make him look like a fool

It was actually my fav video for a while -

We're in a bad place now - but reminds the viewer that pre-ciara - which IMO is his whole problem - he wasn't a souless robot, was likeable - I particularly like the glasses thing with the nose -

Shows some pretty fing awesome arm work - both from him AND pete. I love the bits with Pete too.

Just a neat video from a time long long ago....

Of course, I'm legally mandated to say "F ME3" now.....

Crizilla

Reaction score
"Wilson's God". As if we all have our own personal God. Mine is a pink elephant that poops marshmallows.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
"Wilson's God". As if we all have our own personal God. Mine is a pink elephant that poops marshmallows.
Which is the point. The notion of a god is ridiculous to begin with.

Religion is the only socially acceptable delusion. Saying that Wilson's god is his is how I express that sentiment.

Mix

Reaction score
Wait, are you saying we can't tolerate someone who is labeled intolerant?
You first would have to show them being intolerant. That seldom seems to be how it works.

cymatica

Reaction score
You first would have to show them being intolerant. That seldom seems to be how it works.

I think I misread your "intolerance has no boundaries" line. I get what you meant now lol