Pro Bowl Vote ................. Reminder

Jville

Reaction score
Vote now & vote often!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1200202326293696512[/tweet]

Link to Vote Now >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot[/urltargetblank]

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Well other than voting for our guys, I voted a lot for Niner and Cowboy players on rookie deals so that they make the ProBowl and become unaffordable in their second contract. Anyway I can help the cause.

And why isn't Ugo Amadi our special teamer? He's been an amazing gunner.

jmahon316

Reaction score
Mad Dog":35jre069 said:
Well other than voting for our guys, I voted a lot for Niner and Cowboy players on rookie deals so that they make the ProBowl and become unaffordable in their second contract. Anyway I can help the cause.

I did the same, actually.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2ikv7yqr said:

This is the way to do it except I wouldn't vote for our guys for the same reason. Making the pro bowl is meaningless. The all pro team is legit voted on by your peers. The pro bowl just makes your players that much more expensive come contract time.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":dyxunhif said:
Mad Dog":dyxunhif said:

This is the way to do it except I wouldn't vote for our guys for the same reason. Making the pro bowl is meaningless. The all pro team is legit voted on by your peers. The pro bowl just makes your players that much more expensive come contract time.

The secret is not to vote for any Seahawks nearing second contracts. But voting for Wilson and Wagner makes sense since they just got paid. So I didn’t vote for Reed for instance.