Pro Shop Discount Code?

RyPants

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Longtime reader, lifelong 'Hawks fan, but I've just joined the forum.

I'm in the market for a Seahawks Elite jersey, but the price in the Pro Shop ($340) is a bit prohibitive. I did notice that some groups (season's ticket holders, etc.) are eligible for discounts, however, so...

Is there anyone able to help me out with a discount code?

Thanks for your time - and GO HAWKS!

Ryan

HawkRedhooker

Reaction score
They give a 15% discount to season ticket holders but they do it by entering the season ticket holder account number. Not sure anyone is going to give you their account number, but it never hurts to try.

OP
OP
R

RyPants

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2w3s9x9k said:
Uhhh...not a good first post man.

:141847_bnono:

But welcome to .NET.

:2:

Fair enough... tact has never been a strong suit of mine, however, so I figured I'd just blurt it out anyway!

Claden

Reaction score
$340? Wow. I thought the elites were $250.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I believe you can get a 10% discount by being a member of the SeaHawkers booster club. If you're looking for discounts, it's a helluva lot cheaper to become a SeaHawker than it is to buy a season ticket. And you don't even have to worry about legal or moral grey areas.

vant

Reaction score
NFLshop.com

Signup to be an NFL.com member. Obtain 800 coins (fairly easy). Use 15% code on custom $300 elite jersey. Boom, you just got a jersey for $260 no tax ($5 shipping).

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I ordered a customized Elite at the Pro Shop. In case anyone is curious about the cost of a jersey with the 15% discount, the discount comes to $51 and taxes are $27.46, so the total cost came to $316.46. If you get the jersey without the discount, the total cost with taxes would be around $372.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
The elite jerseys are awesome

but

for the same price as an elite you can get 3 of the "cheap" screen printed ones of 3 different playes and also not worry about spilling ketchup and garlic fries on them.

Just sayin....if the price is a concern.

THere's nothing in the world besides my wife and daughter I love more than some seahawks, but the elite jerseys just make little sense to me for the price.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3i9ftvn9 said:
The elite jerseys are awesome

but

for the same price as an elite you can get 3 of the "cheap" screen printed ones of 3 different playes and also not worry about spilling ketchup and garlic fries on them.

Just sayin....if the price is a concern.

THere's nothing in the world besides my wife and daughter I love more than some seahawks, but the elite jerseys just make little sense to me for the price.

I have an elite that's actually signed by Lynch. And I have stains on it from spilled beer, garlic fries, clam chowder, baby spit up/drool, and cheesesteaks all over it. Gives it character lol. I will not be wearing it for this season and will finally be getting it framed, but I can at least point to all the stains as undefeated @ home season stains lol.

Shadowhawk":3i9ftvn9 said:
I ordered a customized Elite at the Pro Shop. In case anyone is curious about the cost of a jersey with the 15% discount, the discount comes to $51 and taxes are $27.46, so the total cost came to $316.46. If you get the jersey without the discount, the total cost with taxes would be around $372.

I'm tax exempt ;). But still waiting for them to get away customized jerseys. Debating between Wagner or Wilson. Wilson is obvious, but Wagner is a bad-ass and not well represented among fans (however, we also have greater risk of him leaving when his rookie contract is up).