Problems with Doug Baldwin

Throwdown

Reaction score
To me it sounds like Harvin wanted to come in and be the man off the rip. Baldwin & Tate are all about working your way into it like the program says, you compete for reps. How is it ther fault that Harvin wasn't mentally strong enough to handle competition and/or understand that?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Harvin (with snot running out his nose and whining) Why do I have to compete with these losers (scuse me, one of my Jesus shoes is untied) :cry:
It wasn't up to Doug Baldwin to stroke Pussy Harvins Ego.
IF one person calls you an asshole, you have room for argument, BUT!, if the Vikings, Seahawks AND Jets call you an asshole?, yeah, you've pretty much been defined, and the room for argument on that matter?, . LOL , You're an asshole Percy.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I am not a Baldwin fan at all after his Super Bowl antics but what a stupid thread to start. Doug Baldwin is on this team and I am a Seahawks fan so go Doug Baldwin!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Percy is an idiot with exceptional physical talents, too bad he's a genuine head case. With a doubt his physical abilities are certainly special but he's likely got a personality disorder and has too long relied on his physical talents to the detriment of developing his football abilities and ability to be the great player he could be.

I understood the reason why he was interesting to PN'J and the reasons why he left are still becoming known. Percy was swing for the fence deal that clearly didn't work out. Nobody is perfect with personnel stuff and you need to take a risk or two to hit it big. Percy was a locker room cancer here as he was in Minnie likely was in NY and most probably will be in Buffalo.

Doug B. is not the problem but I'm sure he let Percy know he didn't appreciate his machinations here. Don't agree with the OP and genuinely doubt that Baldwin has not been inclusive to Lockett.

olyfan63

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2i3ld5tp said:
Hey folks, is this how we welcome-in a brand new member?

How about we welcome this new .NET user in more warmly?

:sarcasm_on:
There is plenty of time to systematically shoot down their baseless, nonsensical drivel in a more civilized fashion down the road.

Y'all play nice, now.

:thcoffee:

Do you have incontrovertible proof the OP ain't Percy hisself, comin' on here to troll us all and have some laughs?
I didn't see the OP really getting attacked here; he's just the messenger of what Percy is saying to gullible media in his new (temporary) home.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
olyfan63":rj89i45g said:
Do you have incontrovertible proof the OP ain't Percy hisself, comin' on here to troll us all and have some laughs?

That's the theory I'm sticking to.

Kinda hard to imagine any other plausible scenario.

Hawks46

Reaction score
This is easy to figure out.

Last year at this time, we were hearing about a lot of discord and tension in the locker room.

This year, there are a lot more guys being vocal and/or holding out for more money and complaining about their contracts, which we didn't have last year. We had a prolonged contract negotiation with Wilson, who got paid a huge contract. This year, if we get to the regular season and still haven't heard about all the issues, then we know who the problem was.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Now per John Clayton Percy is saying they were "immature."

The Seahawks are changing up their offensive line - are we panicking? John Clayton takes a look around the NFL, including former Seahawk Percy Harvin continuing to rip the Seattle wide receivers. Second-year Seahawks defensive end Cassius Marsh talks about transforming his body after an early end to his rookie year due to injury. The Seahawks have a few issues, so which one concerns you most?

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... nd%20Moore

Throwdown

Reaction score
That's funny coming from the guy who gave up in winnable games, Percy just needs to go worry about his career in Buffalo.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
HawksAllDay":24i9m4zb said:
Reported that Baldwin was the main source of tension that pushed Percy Harvin out of town, Harvin saying that doug and golden tate had a mentality of not letting another receiver coming in and taking away reps because of being established the year previous. Possibly reason golden tate also left in free agency. Seeing how Baldwin is by far the worst of the trio shouldn't we just ship away the problem player that can cause problems down the road with some top level talent
Imagine, Golden Tate Percy Harvin Jimmy Graham, have to say this dream of pass catchers hasn't come true because of doug baldwin

LOL :snack:

chris98251

Reaction score
HawksAllDay":3js23b7l said:
Reported that Baldwin was the main source of tension that pushed Percy Harvin out of town, Harvin saying that doug and golden tate had a mentality of not letting another receiver coming in and taking away reps because of being established the year previous. Possibly reason golden tate also left in free agency. Seeing how Baldwin is by far the worst of the trio shouldn't we just ship away the problem player that can cause problems down the road with some top level talent
Imagine, Golden Tate Percy Harvin Jimmy Graham, have to say this dream of pass catchers hasn't come true because of doug baldwin

(sniff) (sniff) smells like Bills Spirit, Welcome to .Net, I think the title masks that this is a Harvin Thread we will see where it goes other wise it should be in the NFL Forum since tow out of three guys discussed are nmot here and the other two who are the main particiapants are also not here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
olyfan63":2f5tvatm said:
HoustonHawk82":2f5tvatm said:
Hey folks, is this how we welcome-in a brand new member?

How about we welcome this new .NET user in more warmly?

:sarcasm_on:
There is plenty of time to systematically shoot down their baseless, nonsensical drivel in a more civilized fashion down the road.

Y'all play nice, now.

:thcoffee:

I didn't see the OP really getting attacked here; he's just the messenger of what Percy is saying to gullible media in his new (temporary) home.
Judging from the location of the IP addy, I'm pretty sure it isn't Percy.
That's all I can say.

Latest posts