Promo: Family First The Marshawn Lynch Story

12thbrah

Reaction score
Love me some Beast Mode but this looks horrible. Stick to runnin the ball Boss

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Truly cringe-worthy, and I'll watch the whole thing. Maybe they thought hiring bad actors throughout would make Marshawn look less bad in comparison...

Wonder who's going to play the LOB, Pete, etc.?

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Looks like the reviewers were so harsh that they took the promo video off of youtube.

I did see this article talking about thing NFL over the past week that gives a few paragraphs on it.

Me and my friends have always enjoyed bad movies. There's something wonderfully entertaining about a truly inept film made by people who sincerely attempt to create art. Call it direct-to-DVD schadenfreude. The Room. From Justin To Kelly. Thicker Than Water. Troll 2. Radical Jack.. Crackerjack. Really, any movie with "Jack" in the title.

And now we have ... well, I'm not sure it has a name. For now let's call it The Untitled Marshawn Lynch Biopic and it has a chance to take the crown as The Best Worst Movie Ever.

The YouTube trailer was already yanked down after murderous initial reviews by smarmy bloggers like myself. Luckily, the people at Business Insider have kept it alive. My favorite moments from the nearly five-minute teaser trailer:

I will get my hands on this movie, even if I have to blowtorch into a safe in Marshawn Lynch's panic room to get it.

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000474870/article/cheers-to-leading-man-lynch-jeers-to-bostick-bozos[/urltargetblank]

OkieHawk

Reaction score
After watching that preview I would still watch it. It seems that Lynch can act, but as others have said before his supporting cast looks horrible. Sad as I know he wanted this to be something he could be proud of, and it doesn't look like that's going to happen without some major changes.