Pryor to the practice squad?

jake206

Reaction score
This is such a pipe dream...either BJ Daniels or Terelle Pryor are going to be on the 53 man roster or they'll be picked up/traded for by another organization. QB-need is pretty dire in this league.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
scutterhawk":31p0bare said:
Your pissed off "OPINION" is all ya got.
I know you don't like being proven wrong, nobody does, but because you don't like Pryor, you're over criticizing to try and make your point.
The very FACT that Pete Carroll has extended Pryor the opportunities to show that he can follow the system.
Almost everyone in here that criticize Pryor for not being a great pocket passer, are missing the whole damned point.
Russell Wilson isn't being ranked as high as Luck, Kaepernick, Rodgers, Manning, Breese, nor Brady, and in fact, he's not even in the top ten right now, and that's because of the Seahawks "Run First" perception.
My point being, All those other Quarterbacks that are ranked ahead of RW, are being touted for their PASSING STATS.
Russell Wilson has what it takes to be a prolific passer, BUT, that's NOT what the Seahawks want from him.
They want a passer who can scramble if necessary, and buy time for the Receivers to come open, OR, can take off with the ball when the play breaks down, and Pete & company are looking for a backup with wheels, because that's the recipe that has been working so well with Russell Wilson.
I believe Pryor has the wheels, and the athleticism to fill the bill.
NOW, can Pryor be reconditioned in his mechanics, and can he learn to make better reads?, who knows, but that's what Carroll and Bevel are trying to ascertain.
I don't know for certain, and neither do you, that he can or can't, but I will reiterate, until I hear Pete say he's done with the Pryor experiment, I'm going to hang with their decision on who they keep, or let go of.

I'm not pissed off. Ya, it's my opinion just like you have yours. I don't hate Pryor...he just hasn't been impressive. If he remains a Seahawk, I'll support him. Just not happy with his performance to this point. That's all.

Latest posts