PSA for fans attending the game on Sunday re the Coin toss

ivotuk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1gwwh34z said:
Hummm ..... have you discovered some way to make the bathroom lines shorter at the Clink?

Just do what Mark "Stink" Schlereth did during games, pee your pants. :snack:

Or get a catheter

OP
OP
Missing_Clink

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Spiderdan":ug815gz5 said:
A more needed PSA is for people (in the stands) to not F'ing cheer and chant SEA-HAWKS while we're on offense. That's when our players need to be able to hear.

Haha no kidding. There are usually quite a few fans trying to get them to quiet down in each section at least.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1ydbychr said:
Green13":1ydbychr said:
Plenty of time to use the bathroom, get another beer and be back in your seat. This is never a problem.

It sure was on Saturday.

Yeah, I was surprised at what a cluster it was Saturday. We had difficulty getting into the stadium, and difficulty getting a snack at halftime... I missed the Seahawks offensive three and out, I think that's the first action I've missed in like eight years or something. The moment the 1st half ended, we tried to leave, zillions of people, got immediately in line for a snack, then immediately in line for bathroom, and walked back to the concourse, and the ball was in the air from the Seahawks punt.

Section 109.

Skottt

Reaction score
It really was a problem coming from the upper rows in 309. I spent the entire halftime in line for the restroom. I got back to my seat to watch the Seahawks punt.

If we're on defense to start the 3rd quarter, I'll wait until we're on offense again.

mikeak

Reaction score
Skottt":29v0ehz6 said:
It really was a problem coming from the upper rows in 309. I spent the entire halftime in line for the restroom. I got back to my seat to watch the Seahawks punt.

If we're on defense to start the 3rd quarter, I'll wait until we're on offense again.

I think only in Seattle will you read the line that says I will make sure I am there when the defense is out and go take a piss when our offense plays......

Just saying - that is pretty funny

chris98251

Reaction score
Share a urinal or stand sideways, women back to back over the toilet or use the sink to expedite things.