Psychic saw Seahawks loss to Cowboys coming 2 months ago

morgulon1

Reaction score
pmedic920":332a77y6 said:
Partner and I got a call a few days ago, at the business/ home of local psychic/ palm reader.
Turned out to be an alarm malfunction.
We came rolling up with lights a blinking, got out of the unit and was greeted by the lady and her husband, they asked what we were doing there. I told her that she should have known we were coming, I thought it was funny, neither of them did.

I was processing auto loans for the "credit challenged" and this one applicant listed his occupation as " psychic".

He called me to ask if he'd been approved and I told him he already knew. :lol:

djb28

Reaction score
He said " 5 days, 5 Weeks, 5 Months" Then 1 minute later he said it meant 6. HE IS A FARCE! lol

lukerguy

Reaction score
How threads like these don't get locked, I have no idea.

Gametime

Reaction score
I took a post Christmas dinner dump that looked JUST like a Lombardi.

It's in the bag people. In. The. bag.

kearly

Reaction score
This is just a series of lucky guesses, but still, it's pretty neat. It's interesting that he says "either the sixth week or the sixth game." Seattle lost in the sixth week (Dallas), and then they lost in their sixth game (St. Louis) too. Predicting a Dallas and/or St. Louis loss while predicting a win at SF was pretty damn bold before the season started.

The 'ego' thing puzzled me when I first heard it, I think PC/JS/RW are about as ego free as it gets. But then there was the turning point in Seattle's season, when Kam gave that locker room speech that got all the players to play for each other.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I'm not much of a believer that people can tell the future, I just thought it was interesting that he got some of the situations even though it's vague kind of besides about the losing game 6/week 6 part. I guess the main part is guess alot, guess often and keep it vague, it's bound to be true one way or another.

It reminds me of the show Long Island Medium, my wife loves that show and believes in her powers, for me not so much. Theresa is a good fisher of information as I've read about others who can do the same thing, it's just that she's really really good at it.

I just thought it was interesting that's all. I would believe in aliens before I believe in someone who can read me my future, and I did have a tarot card reading about 5 months ago. This big project/contract that I'm supposedly will receive this year have not shown up, oh well it was just $5 and some time to kill.

jlaff35's Post was more spot on as he gave some good insights. Rams going down and we getting that 1st seed.

Seafan

Reaction score
marko358":2428795b said:
Wonder why this psychic doesn't play the mega millions.

Because she saw that she would never will a lotto so she doesn't waste her money.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":h2k88lqz said:
Does my avatar make me psychic or just a fan?

Is there 4 in that case? I'm hoping that is things to come in my lifetime!

Edit: Just notice it's just the reflection

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":17qoop1i said:
Evil_Shenanigans":17qoop1i said:
Does my avatar make me psychic or just a fan?

Is there 4 in that case? I'm hoping that is things to come in my lifetime!

Edit: Just notice it's just the reflection
No just 2, but I like the way you think. :th2thumbs:

akscoundrel

Reaction score
So a cowboys fan, I mean a psychic, predicted we would lose against the cowboys? I'm sold....

Come on brahs, let's not leave our minds in the gutters. It's pretty embarrassing.

olyfan63

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":3ftjefn5 said:
I would believe in aliens before I believe in someone who can read me my future, and I did have a tarot card reading about 5 months ago. This big project/contract that I'm supposedly will receive this year have not shown up, oh well it was just $5 and some time to kill.

The aliens made a deal with our secret rulers, puppet politicians and military to conceal them. The secret rulers, of course, dictate to the media what to report. So of course you're not going to see them, and if you did, it would get erased out of you. Your silly belief that there are no aliens controlling the planet has no bearing on the actual facts of the matter.

The year's not over. And was that calendar year, or fiscal year? A lot of people are on a fiscal year that ends at the end of June.

"According to your belief, it shall be done unto you." Supposedly that's Matthew 9:29, loose translation.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Having watched the video, the dude pretty well nailed the Harvin situation.
Harvin was the ego he was speaking about, and that came to a head in week 6 (game 6?) in the Dallas game, with Harvin refusing to go in and Bryan Walters taking the jet sweep play.

Basically saying we need to deal with it, ditch the ego, and get back to selfless football that's about the TEAM. Not bad for a psychic.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Seafan":3rr03fno said:
marko358":3rr03fno said:
Wonder why this psychic doesn't play the mega millions.

Because she saw that she would never will a lotto so she doesn't waste her money.

Exactly!

quotes-159.jpg

Latest posts