Pukers vs. Lions.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Is anyone really surprised that the refs handed Erin and the Packers yet another victory?

What absolute blatant incomptency. Feel for the Lions. They got jobbed.

Watching Erin's smug face postgame just makes it that much harder to digest.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
James in PA":34b9j81o said:
REFS STRIKE AGAIN! A legacy team getting a phantom hands to the face call to seal the victory. Screw you, National Fraud League!

Make EVERYTHING Reviewable ... at least in the final 2 minutes! This is not rocket science!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reviewable wouldnt matter. The screw job starts at the top.

You think the ref "accidently" blew that call? No.

It was the Packers. As fans, we have seen this before.

Threedee

Reaction score
Don't care about the shitty reffing. I just want to see Bevell lose games, so, my customary Lions sympathy is on hold. With the ESPN guys covering the horrible officiating, I get a twofer, because, people will talk about it. I was pissed when Rodgers got the untimed down off the holdermask penalty on TNF, which famously ended on the Hail Mary. It didn't generate much outrage.

James in PA

Reaction score
It’s ok though because the league will say “sorry” to the Lions.

Speaking of the Lions, little known fact here: Jerome Bettis is from Detroit.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Threedee":17z4cna4 said:
Don't care about the shitty reffing. I just want to see Bevell lose games, so, my customary Lions sympathy is on hold. With the ESPN guys covering the horrible officiating, I get a twofer, because, people will talk about it. I was pissed when Rodgers got the untimed down off the holdermask penalty on TNF, which famously ended on the Hail Mary. It didn't generate much outrage.

Why do you care about Bevell?

I mean I can understand not thinking he was great here, but why would you wish ill on him now? Did he bad mouth Seattle in some way that I never heard about?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
James in PA":1xj4qfne said:
It’s ok though because the league will say “sorry” to the Lions.

Speaking of the Lions, little known fact here: Jerome Bettis is from Detroit.

Yep, a fake sorry and then we will see this play out again in favor of....the Patriots next? Perhaps the Cowgirls?

Infuriating. Must be nice to be a fan of a golden franchise.

Threedee

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1dg32924 said:
Threedee":1dg32924 said:

I mean I can understand not thinking he was great here, but why would you wish ill on him now? Did he bad mouth Seattle in some way that I never heard about?

He could have resigned his position when he discovered that he wasn't fired. Holding us back for another three years was an insult. Now I want him bounced out of the league.

253hawk

Reaction score
I don't want to hear shit about the fail mary ever again. What a refjob.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawkpower":37oimfuz said:
Threedee":37oimfuz said:

You've never had a crappy coworker for years who regularly caused you extra work and pain at work, have you? While obviously we're not employees of the Seahawks, the principle is the same.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
253hawk":1jm44wbv said:
I don't want to hear shit about the fail mary ever again. What a refjob.

They have already been paid back plenty (if they ever even needed that) for the "fail mary"

Smug Rodgers and "the pack" typically get what they want. That no call on the PI may have been even worse than the fake hands to the face duo

NFL officiating continues to utterly suck.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I thought the Lions' only TD was very questionable too.

daveman918

Reaction score
Disgusting game. NFL should be ashamed. I have so many friends who only watch college because of this type of crap.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Yeah that was a ref job for sure. Those 2 hands to the face calls at the end was BS.

Latest posts