Quandre with the scoop?

JerHawk81

Reaction score
It's possible that it's an extension or restructure for Diggs' contract. While I'm not sure that I love either of these moves, these are some of the few tools that we can use to get a bit more cap space.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
It's possible that it's an extension or restructure for Diggs' contract. While I'm not sure that I love either of these moves, these are some of the few tools that we can use to get a bit more cap space.
Diggs is signed through the 2024 season when he will be 31 y/o.

The last thing I want to see is a 32+ y/o Diggs being extended at a ridiculous price.

Safeties are important but spending almost 20% of the team's 2023 salary cap on Diggs, Adams and Love is over the top.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Diggs is signed through the 2024 season when he will be 31 y/o.

The last thing I want to see is a 32+ y/o Diggs being extended at a ridiculous price.

Safeties are important but spending almost 20% of the team's 2023 salary cap on Diggs, Adams and Love is over the top.
I very much agree! But, often times, NFL will make make moves with a short term benefit, that aren't logical long term, just to get out of cap trouble. I do worry that this could be one of those cases.

I love Diggs. But a longer-term, higher cost investment in Diggs would be a bad long term move.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
He probably heard the good news about the results of my inuendo (colonoscopy)...Sorry to burst your exciting news bubble Quandre.