Question for Seahawks fans, why do you hate the Niners ?

Lady Talon

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":3ssonqbt said:
I make a point of not making statements that are non-factual, so if you are going to claim otherwise, you need some evidence.

Okay.

1. Your team is trying to build Levi stadium with the same sound increasing effects the Clink has. So while insinuating that Seattle fans risk their kid's health, the 49ers are doubling down on it by following suit.

2. When saying a team has no idea how fickle the playoffs are, you include their whole history, especially if your going to include your cheating Policy/Debartolo era that was furthered skewed by not having the parity and free agency rules we have today. No team will ever again have hall of fame players backing up hall of fame players fed by under the table incentives, ever.

3. Please provide evidence that the Bucs had a 27 point lead on the Hawks. Considering they scored 24 points total this should be interesting.

Meeker

Reaction score
Ninerg":1xcebbjl said:
Again, I just don't understand it. It seems Seahawks fans would enjoy winning a regular season games against the Niners more than they would the Superbowl.

Another "This is your Super Bowl"...

Posts like this certainly don't help.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":3mvac4l0 said:
You know, when all the responding Seahawks fans feel a need to make the first sentence in their response an ad hominem rather than a logical response, I think it is pretty clear who the more unjustifiably supercilious fanbase be.

How many of the Niners who are going to play tomorrow, were on the Super Bowl winning teams? (Kudos to Stinkeye.)

How many?

Blitzfan

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":2mf1cjlq said:
You know, when all the responding Seahawks fans feel a need to make the first sentence in their response an ad hominem rather than a logical response, I think it is pretty clear who the more unjustifiably supercilious fanbase be.

So instead of debating the merits of a post and points being made, you generalize the fan base as whole with thinly veiled insults. Although I will give you props for not ending your post with "...and how many rings do you have?"

Case in point.... we are flying a flag over your stadium to show the Hawks that the 12's have their back, just as we do at home. That's what the 12's do, no matter where they are. Your fan base wants to put up a billboard in Seattle. Is it because you want to support your team when they are here? Nope, typical Niner response to any argument, regardless of the relevance...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":21i10ccu said:
hawksfansinceday1":21i10ccu said:
From the thread ebtitled "Are we officially at Super Bowl or bust status now?" which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81410
this from page 1..........

Ninerg":21i10ccu said:
hawksfansinceday1":21i10ccu said:
Have to say yes.

You have to win it. If you guys don't win it you will be the same ole Seahawks, a city without a ring.

This is a perfect example of why I hate your team's fans. And you sonny are the poster boy for it. No prob though. I'm ecstatic in the knowledge that we'll have several championships in the next decade and the Whiners will be the Seahawks' bitch throughout that time frame. By then I'll just feel sorry for you guys.

No you won't.

And neither will I :lol:
You're right bro. I was just trying to go easy on the little douche. :D

CandlestickBum

Reaction score
You know, I went to every 49ers home game last year. We let a nice couple from Seattle share our spot with us before the game. Go figure though that it was the playoff game against Green Bay and they were originally from Wisconson and not Seahawks fans at all. They said Seahawks fans, especially last year were loud, brash, and lacked class.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":2mnj73dk said:
You know, I went to every 49ers home game last year. We let a nice couple from Seattle share our spot with us before the game. Go figure though that it was the playoff game against Green Bay and they were originally from Wisconson and not Seahawks fans at all. They said Seahawks fans, especially last year were loud, brash, and lacked class.

They were Green Bay fans and didn't like the Seahawks? Color me shocked!
If you are going to troll, at least try and be good at it.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":2b6rp4wo said:

Plus, they stab people in the stadium parking lot. Oh wait, wrong fanbase.

hawk45

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":19jwamlf said:
Seeker":19jwamlf said:
TBH
we don't have any beef with you guys because we don't respect yall

we weren't in your conference let alone your division when you won all that stuff eons ago. we never even started the beff that was yall when we were doing it in the early 2000's (we had our eyes on the rams).

a lot of gang banging, knife pulling fans (I knw there are rowdy ones in all fan bases but the gangster warfare stuff is classic cali football fan crap. raiders, niners, chargers,etc) do yall even come for the game? are you guys really niners fans or are you just bloods?

also you guys need to be taught how to cheer for a division rivalry game and that just irritates us.

I do not think most 49ers fans even noticed the existence of Seattle until this year. Based on this years' record, Seattle is undoubtedly the best team in the NFC right now, but Seattle has also let a number of mediocre teams run up the scoreboard against them, which means that they are ultimately a very vulnerable and beatable team. If a team like the 49ers got up 27 points against Seattle the way Tampa Bay did, there would be no comeback.

If you look at Seattle fans, and why many people around the nation find them annoying, look no further than the fact that they are willing to risk permanent damage to the hearing of their young children in order to create sound intimidation at Century Field. Look to the fact that they have never had a dynasty, so they do not have the experience as a fanbase to know that just because you have one of the greatest teams of all times (for instance, the 49ers during the Steve Young years) does not mean that you will be dominating the playoffs or making it to the Superbowl.

Seattle has only made it to the NFC Championships once in their history, so they do not have the perspective of how fickle the playoffs are and how you can have a great team that loses in the playoffs year after year. They expect because they have a great team this year, there is no stopping them, when statistics show that the probability of the Seahawks winning the Superbowl is quite low, maybe 1 in 4 at best, but many Seahawks fans act like they already have the ring.

Zero chance this guy isn't trolling.

First the claim that Niner fans weren't even aware of the Hawks last year. Although perhaps that's plausible they could have amnesia after the pipe-to-the-head which was the Century Link beatdown. At any rate, that comment is designed for maximum provocation.

Then the drama-queen comment about permanent ear damage.

Then back to the haughty persona, pointing out that only fans of a truly historic team (with 5 rings !!!!) understand how the playoffs are fickle.

Then when his trolling bears fruit, switches tack yet again to assume the role of detached logician. The argument is: look, see, the fans on the opposing message board react with negative emotion to my transparent attempts to provoke negative emotions. QED: Hawk fans are the worst.

This douche is going to take this as confirmation that I'm one of the sea of tewwible Seahawk fans, but it doesn't matter what sort of response he gets he'll take that as confirmation anyhow; that's clearly been his MO.

So CandlestickBum, let me be clear, I hate you in this thread, but you have no bearing on why I hate the Niners because I realize douches abound in all fanbases.

I hate the Niners for the same reason everyone hates them. It's more fun to hate your division rivals. Unlike you, I don't need to pretend the Niners aren't our main competition in the division just to tweak opponent fan bases.

Edit: and before you claim I'm hell bent on hating Niner fans, ask Marvin49 or Popeye on this board if I don't respond to the respectfully. It's not me, it's you.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
CStickBum, Lady Talon just called you out bro and you completed deflected it with your last post.

And what ever happened to the OP?

My guess is WebZone and adding to the page total.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
"I want to see Vance truck over Sherman again so hard that he bites his tongue off. Mouth off now, you b***h."

"All I want for Christmas is to see Ahmad Brooks tear Russell Wilson's ACL in a bone crushing hit"

Stay classy San Fran.... :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Lady Talon":jeobzpcy said:
CandlestickBum":jeobzpcy said:
I make a point of not making statements that are non-factual, so if you are going to claim otherwise, you need some evidence.

Okay.

1. Your team is trying to build Levi stadium with the same sound increasing effects the Clink has. So while insinuating that Seattle fans risk their kid's health, the 49ers are doubling down on it by following suit.

2. When saying a team has no idea how fickle the playoffs are, you include their whole history, especially if your going to include your cheating Policy/Debartolo era that was furthered skewed by not having the parity and free agency rules we have today. No team will ever again have hall of fame players backing up hall of fame players fed by under the table incentives, ever.

3. Please provide evidence that the Bucs had a 27 point lead on the Hawks. Considering they scored 24 points total this should be interesting.

Slow clap. Owned!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":22gpbpx1 said:
"I want to see Vance truck over Sherman again so hard that he bites his tongue off. Mouth off now, you b***h."

"All I want for Christmas is to see Ahmad Brooks tear Russell Wilson's ACL in a bone crushing hit"

Now hold on there, there are plenty of Seahawks fans saying these kinds of things on this site, right?
Looking through threads.......
Still looking........
Not finding any posts wishing injury on a Whiner player........
Aaaaaaaaaaaand once again Whiner fans prove to be utterly without class.

Color me shocked. :sarcasm_off:

chris98251

Reaction score
The fact we made it to the Super bowl in our first 30 years of existence and we have been to conference finals in two conferences and won several divison titles i think says we have a idea about the playoffs. Where were the 49ers in the first 10 years we were in the NFC west in the 2000's.
Here's our History and we were playing for a AFC Conference Championship in our 8th year of existence.

Year League Playoff Finish Record
2011 NFL 7 - 9
2010 NFL NFC Divisional Playoff 7 - 9
2009 NFL 5 - 11
2008 NFL 4 - 12
2007 NFL NFC Divisional Playoff 10 - 6
2006 NFL NFC Divisional Playoff 9 - 7
2005 NFL Super Bowl XL 13 - 3
2004 NFL NFC Wild-Card Playoff 9 - 7
2003 NFL NFC Wild-Card Playoff 10 - 6
2002 NFL 7 - 9
2001 NFL 9 - 7
2000 NFL 6 - 10
1999 NFL AFC Wild-Card Playoff 9 - 7
1998 NFL 8 - 8
1997 NFL 8 - 8
1996 NFL 7 - 9
1995 NFL 8 - 8
1994 NFL 6 - 10
1993 NFL 6 - 10
1992 NFL 2 - 14
1991 NFL 7 - 9
1990 NFL 9 - 7
1989 NFL 7 - 9
1988 NFL AFC Divisional Playoff 9 - 7
1987 NFL AFC Wild-Card Playoff 9 - 6
1986 NFL 10 - 6
1985 NFL 8 - 8
1984 NFL AFC Divisional Playoff 12 - 4
1983 NFL AFC Championship 9 - 7
1982 NFL 4 - 5
1981 NFL 6 - 10
1980 NFL 4 - 12
1979 NFL 9 - 7
1978 NFL 9 - 7
1977 NFL 5 - 9
1976 NFL 2 - 12

Now were going for a run again in what could be called the 49ers historic window of success based on years in the league. You all may not want to acknowledge we have any history, but as Seahawks we have made more then a few waves in our time.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":33c2imjl said:
BleedGreenNblue":33c2imjl said:

Now hold on there, there are plenty of Seahawks fans saying these kinds of things on this site, right?
Looking through threads.......
Still looking........
Not finding any posts wishing injury on a Whiner player........
Aaaaaaaaaaaand once again Whiner fans prove to be utterly without class.

Color me shocked. :sarcasm_off:
Theres one of these comments in atleast every page. Either this or a reference to the seahawks sucking cock or something of that nature

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":2xbbpp6s said:

I can hardly fathom that there is a real human being in existence who could think that this was an intelligent thing to post as if it was a point in favor of what they were meaning to argue.

With that said, there's nothing that terrible arguers like better than to trot out than "this KingdomeKarleesimo guy even sided with us, that MUST mean we're right!"

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Ninerg":1ta41v1c said:
Seahawks fans hate us way more than Niner fans hate them, its not even close.

This is absolutely false.

Maybe true in your circle of friends, but I know a lot of Niner fans who hate the Seahawks as much as I hate the 49ers and I live in the Bay Area.

I have also seen enough forum postings from around the internet where Niner fans are just as obsessed with bashing the Seahawks as we are the Niners.

Try to tell yourself the level of hatred is not the same, but you are wrong.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CandlestickBum":px4zbh73 said:
Got a feeling your stay here will be short. Time to go back to the webzone troll!