Questions about the new "Toyota Fan Deck" seats...

caitken12

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am looking to make a trip to Seattle this year and have been offered tickets for $175 each in this new section, row X. I have read through the threads, and searched the internet, but there is obviously not much information out there as these are new. I am wondering if anyone here can offer some more insight.. Are these seats going to be good? I am not overly familiar with the stadium and have only ever sat upper bowl, 20 yard line at the very top. Secondary market tickets are going for around $200 for the cheapest seats in the house. I was told these new seats are "premium" seats, which to me should mean they are very desirable.. Will this actually be the case? I see 2 levels for the new fan deck, are the both exclusively for these sections, or is only the bottom covered one for the fans? In reading, it sounds like a nice partially covered lounge area, but do you think you will actually be able to watch the game from that area, or will it be too crowded? Standing at the edge of the deck looks pretty good. If anyone experienced fans could provide some insight as to how good these seats are, the value, and if you think the new fan deck will actually be pretty cool, that would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
A Canadian Hawks Fan

Latest posts