Quinn won't be returning to Seattle

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I always liked Quinn and wondered what happened with the Falcons this first half of season.

They turned it on in second half, torching both Saints and SF. Whatever that is, if Quinn's figured it out, he has a real special mojo for next year.

OP
OP
FalconsFanNW

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
If he has figured it out Atlanta can definitely be a playoff team next year. They have the talent.

The changes he made at the bye week led to the turnaround and it started with him pointing the finger at himself. That's why he kept the job I think.

I like the guy.... and the players like him. Can't really blame AB for keeping him although I wasn't expecting it. Stability at the coaching position is a good thing so here's to 2020.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2jr52rgb said:
If he has figured it out Atlanta can definitely be a playoff team next year. They have the talent.

The changes he made at the bye week led to the turnaround and it started with him pointing the finger at himself. That's why he kept the job I think.

I like the guy.... and the players like him. Can't really blame AB for keeping him although I wasn't expecting it. Stability at the coaching position is a good thing so here's to 2020.

This is exactly it. According to your board, he went hands off and trusted his DC and OC to make things happen. That is the way it is supposed to work in most cases. You hire the people to do a job and then let them do it.

I think he went to controlling all aspects of the team and that is not how to build a consistency. Coaches keep that consistency with their methods and procedures. Then they allow the players to prove they belong there. Your team has the skill players...now they need to learn the system they are in and work within that system. They will be good next year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1mtn04sy said:
Seahawkfan80":1mtn04sy said:
They will be good next year.

Seems to happen every election cycle in Atlanta.

2020 ?

Do they know the difference between an "L" and an "R"? :twisted:

OP
OP
FalconsFanNW

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":18geyu8i said:

Totally over my head. Friday at work? No clue. But I'm not understanding the comment... LOL

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1xa4jrue said:
Seahawkfan80":1xa4jrue said:

Totally over my head. Friday at work? No clue. But I'm not understanding the comment... LOL

eLection cycle.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I think he means L - Libertarian and R - Republican. But not sure. Things like RINOs and different flavors of Libertarians muddy the water. He also might mean L - Left and R - Right.

I just know that when Big Walt and Hutch were here, then Run to the Left. Worked for Shaun.