R_E_L_A_X

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I think it's the division being so strong that got me upset after that loss. That's a lot less margin for error this year imo, and losing a game with a 2 score lead in the 4th quarter hurts.

kf3339

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2avqaqh2 said:
Again, more assumptions that everything you saw was on Russ. Not crap play calling and/or a blatant refusal, AGAIN, to adjust in game by the offense and defense. He needed to play better down the stretch, but the play calling was pathetic. Again

Yes, but wonder if RW ran all the plays as originally designed, or audibled out very often to big play, low percentage attempts. We just don't know.

In other words were the in-game play adjustments made, but RW didn't follow the plan. Again, we just don't know.

Rat

Reaction score
It's funny that people seem to forget every season that fans are passionate and can get emotional after losses. There's not a single fan base where this doesn't happen.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good point, none of us actually know. But come on, 3 and out twice with the game on the line. Where are the calls for the running game and/or short passes to the TE's or DK?? And no, I don't need to hear some nonsense that Russ can't make those throws. But, I'm sure I will :irishdrinkers:

gremlin

Reaction score
Thank you! I can’t believe some on here want to ship RW out and start a rebuild if we lose this week. Settle down…sheesh. Nobody expected growing pains with a new OC and all? And it always takes KNJ half a year to make adjustments.

Latest posts