R_E_L_A_X

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My goodness some of you sound like we are 1-16 not 1-1. Yes that was a very disapointing loss. Our home opener...Crowd was fantastic. Team looked solid...Until they didn't. There's no shame in letting one slip away from one of the AFC's better teams. Sure there's work to be done, things to fix, but isn't that the case every season? It's Week 2 for pete's sake (pun intended). Yes the schedule doesn't get any easier but I have faith we are one of the better teams in the NFC and we will be winning the majority of our games this year. Enjoy the ride and Go Hawks!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'd love to believe you, but don't you also believe in aliens? :irishdrinkers:

It's definitely early enough to overcome this loss and improve. However, until this team starts playing better, they are a wildcard team at best, and I will continue to refer to them as such.

I share your optimism that they will get better.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This team is one of the better teams in the league after a loss. Been that way for a long time. And yes, that has a lot to do with the QB that is under center. But, as much as Pete frustrates me, he IS very good at motivating the team after a loss.

sutz

Reaction score
Indeed. From some of the rhetoric, you'd think we lost a mid-December game in the heat of a playoff chase. :twisted:

LTH

Reaction score
They will bounce back for sure a lot of good lessons in this game better to see it now than later... they will fix it and be better.

LTH

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3giu7c2i said:
1-1, season is over :irishdrinkers:

Yep! I believe that's .NET's official slogan. LOL

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3tgko2vd said:
I'm curious to see how they respond vs the Vikings

Vikings are a good team, but not a great team this year.

But as we all know, in the NFL it's also about when you play a team. The Vikings started off on the road for their first two games, so this is their first home game in front of their fans, who will sound like our crazy fans Sunday.

So an 0-2 desperate Vikings team at home for the 1st time this year with yet again another monster RB in Cook, and elite WR's in Jefferson and Thielen?

Err, this is a tough game man, very tough spot for the Hawks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I expect a great battle til the end. Vikings are a tough team, and being 0-2, they are desperate. Hawks win a close one.

seabowl

Reaction score
If this were 2015 then sure I could say things will be good however this is the same song and dance that has been going on for five years. Definitely not freaking out but not a great sign either.

Aircrew

Reaction score
It's quite an interesting perspective now that I'm no longer an emotionally invested Seahawks/Pro Football fan after being an overly enthusiastic supporter for 30+ years. I actually watched Sunday's game, my first complete NFL game in 3 years. My initial thought sunday after the game ended is the same as it is now: the sum of this team's parts is no greater than it was last year. Improved at some position groups, regressed at others. Meanwhile, the division around Seattle has gotten better, by a significant margin. For everyone's sake I hope I'm wrong, but I can't help but sense this is a *9-8 team.

*Edited, I spaced that it's a 17 game season now, lol. I love that I don't give a rip about the NFL anymore.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
mikeak":3vctus73 said:
I always thought it was R-E-L-A-X

That's what Frankie taught us.

Relax dont do it

I'm honestly fearful for this forum if everyone's this cranky after a week 2 loss.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":yhvbu47s said:
My goodness some of you sound like we are 1-16 not 1-1. Yes that was a very disapointing loss. Our home opener...Crowd was fantastic. Team looked solid...Until they didn't. There's no shame in letting one slip away from one of the AFC's better teams. Sure there's work to be done, things to fix, but isn't that the case every season? It's Week 2 for pete's sake (pun intended). Yes the schedule doesn't get any easier but I have faith we are one of the better teams in the NFC and we will be winning the majority of our games this year. Enjoy the ride and Go Hawks!

Your starting to sound Old and Wise, knock that S.H.I.T. off.

Losing happens, how you lose as well is how you win is the tale of the tape.

Lockett saying they didn't know how to play with a lead is indicative of a team losing focus, backing that up is all the stupid penalties, Wilson playing Hero ball instead of running an offense to it's potential, no underneath stuff and long balls even in OT. Like you had a lead and it came easy and then you couldn't find that niche again once the Titans had confidence.

That stuff should not happen to an offense with a QB who has been in the league 10 years.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Again, more assumptions that everything you saw was on Russ. Not crap play calling and/or a blatant refusal, AGAIN, to adjust in game by the offense and defense. He needed to play better down the stretch, but the play calling was pathetic. Again

Latest posts