Rain city redemption Part 2 comes out this afternoon

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Episode 3 had better come with a quickness! These are awesome, and capture the mood of the seasons extremely well.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Absolutely sublime. Though the ending lacks the powerful punch of the 2010 season, this one did a great job in showcasing the building blocks of the 2012 (and hopefully 2013) Seahawks team that was so gotdamn good. A number of people after the 2011 season knew we were going to build on the second half success, and then *BAM*. Because of the way it's building the storyline like a good novel, I actually prefer the 2nd episode to the first one. Both great, but this one really drove home a number of things I'd forgotten about or hadn't noticed in terms of a larger context.

The only thing it was missing was the Ravens game. I thought that was a big turning point for the team.

Tangential point: Brandon Browner was a bad, bad man that year.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":j8uk7cpi said:
Seriously fun to watch. Going to be rough watching the final minutes of "The Arrival" however...

Yeah, the Atl game will be tough to get through; but in preparation for this upcoming, epic season, can't end on that note.

If it were me, it would conclude with RW's comment about heading to the locker room and already thinking about the 2013 season, and a "Go Hawks!"

SE174

Reaction score
Still watching it for the first time, but goddamn if that Red Bryant pick 6 against the Bears doesn't give you a big stupid grin across your face. "Big man Red Bryant, 6'4 320 lbs high steppin' it into the endzone!"

SO AWESOME.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
These first two installments have been OUR journey as well.

It's pretty amazing how during the season we saw glimpses of what the future could hold... and he captures that beautifully in this 2nd installment.

The ups and the downs of the season is what I am talking about.

These are masterfully done... HUGE kudos to the dude.

Laloosh

Reaction score
SE174":rapnot6x said:
Still watching it for the first time, but goddamn if that Red Bryant pick 6 against the Bears doesn't give you a big stupid grin across your face. "Big man Red Bryant, 6'4 320 lbs high steppin' it into the endzone!"

SO AWESOME.

Was my favorite thing in the entire video. Dude was so happy, too.

Cartire

Reaction score
Man. Just Man.

I cant wait till Episode 4 when the ultimate chronological movie ever ends with the lombardi.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
He did a fantastic job with the editing and material. It is like he is bookmarking the steps to a championship. I hope that the Hawks give him more to work with.

2012 was a landmark, much like the JJ coached Cowboys. Extremely similar in that Carroll tore the team down to nothing, brought in young, untainted players that bought in and only know one way, putting a strong product on the field before the players reached their peak. These guys will give it up for PC and that is the key. All they have to do is trust each other and play their position and there is no stopping them.

There is an argument for this team to win every game they play in, no, they won't win them all, but they will win most of them and the author of the videos is nailing out an epic story at the perfect time.

JKent82

Reaction score
Beautiful.

This videos are great to remind us what we cheered and stewed over that season. I really need to find all the old games.