Rain City Redemtion...

Giblien

Reaction score
Just got done watching all of the rain city redemption episodes...again...

Just wondering what your favorite part has been so far?

Mine is without a doubt the absolute stomping we put on the 49ers in the second game in 2012 (Starts Here at about 26 minutes in: https://vimeo.com/85531184)

By the way, if you know the version of "What is love" that is playing, please let me know...such an awesome song...

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I find myself actually bored watching the Superbowl replays because the Seahawks just throttled the Broncos...

The Saints and the Niners playoff games are just riveting. I'm looking forward to his rendition of that playoff run.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
At the very end of one of the episodes (maybe 2?), a Marine steps up to the podium and says "with the 75th pick in the NFL draft the Seattle Seahawks select..." Very hard to contain my emotions...and that's just thinking about it!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2vkokd1i said:
At the very end of one of the episodes (maybe 2?), a Marine steps up to the podium and says "with the 75th pick in the NFL draft the Seattle Seahawks select..." Very hard to contain my emotions...and that's just thinking about it!

It is the end of Episode 2. Just finished watching it.

Even knowing what the Marine is going to announce, I was still on the edge of my seat. Such a great cliffhanger way to end the episode.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Beastquake....the 75th pick...Kaepernick, endzone, Crabtree. They're all fantastic.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Favorite moment from RCR would have to be the Beastquake run. All the NFLN commentary leading up to that and then the way he builds up the music through the game was great

Hawknballs

Reaction score
what's cool is the dude started making these a while ago with no inkling that he would be able to put the exclamation point on them with a superbowl butt kicking?

How could it be more perfect?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":j3r1zlo5 said:
what's cool is the dude started making these a while ago with no inkling that he would be able to put the exclamation point on them with a superbowl butt kicking?

How could it be more perfect?

I know what you mean, they all felt like they were leading somewhere, like this guy already had it scripted out somehow. The portentous nature actually gives me the chills a little bit.

My favourite bit is the commentary and music when Wilson finds Rice on that monster throw to go ahead against the Pats.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":ugqm1539 said:
My favourite bit is the commentary and music when Wilson finds Rice on that monster throw to go ahead against the Pats.

so many people look at the chicago game as the turning point for wilson, but to me it was that game. That was the game where it looked like wilson said, "Alright. . . time for me to take things over". I think it gets diminished because it was followed up by two losses, but neither of those were really on Wilson. in SF, the receivers failed miserable dropping passes you can't drop in that matchup, and in Detroit the defense really kinda gave it up. But since that point you can't look at any game and say Wilson was a factor in losing like you might with his first few games.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2v6r76bj said:
UK_Seahawk":2v6r76bj said:

so many people look at the chicago game as the turning point for wilson, but to me it was that game. That was the game where it looked like wilson said, "Alright. . . time for me to take things over". I think it gets diminished because it was followed up by two losses, but neither of those were really on Wilson. in SF, the receivers failed miserable dropping passes you can't drop in that matchup, and in Detroit the defense really kinda gave it up. But since that point you can't look at any game and say Wilson was a factor in losing like you might with his first few games.

Wilson's been clutch from the word go.

HIs very first game, against the Cardinals, should have been a win. Wilson marched us to the 1 yard line and then our damn receivers kept dropping beautiful passes with perfect touch, placed right in their hands. God, that game was frustrating - but I knew just from watching it, and knowing his college history, that he was going to be that clutch never-out-of-the-game leader for us.

The New England game just proved to me that he would be a superstar. Not just good, but truly great. I was at the game, with Patriots fans talking mad ish right behind us the whole game. Wilson just came alive in the 4th, just took over and willed the win with an incredible performance like I hadn't seen from a Seattle QB since Dave Krieg (and he was just as likely to lose in epic fashion, unfortunately).

Throwdown

Reaction score
That final drive in AZ let me know we had the right guy for the job, I was so used to stalling out on those kinds of drives and watching Wilson march 'em down to the goal line was like a brand new day for me.

Cartire

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":39blypzq said:
I know what you mean, they all felt like they were leading somewhere, like this guy already had it scripted out somehow. The portentous nature actually gives me the chills a little bit.

#THEMADDENCURSEISREAL

lsheldon

Reaction score
I love them all. To think he started making these even before the start of the 2013 season is mind boggling. I get chills every time I watch them.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
I finally got a chance to watch these. The numerous story lines and twists and turns...it's like watching a movie epic! It is masterfully done and to think it is ALL true! It is BEYOND epic!

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post and tell you guys tonight is RCR night for me. Watching all of them in order, drinkin a beer and wearing my SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS shirt. Just started number 2. Man I love this team! Go Hawks!!!