Rain City Redemtion...

titan3131

Reaction score
He has postponed the launch of the final episode multiple times and I know no timeframe on its completion.

The last time he said week 3 it would be done.

getnasty

Reaction score
These videos just remind me of what our offense could be, bring back the pistol and let us play Atlanta's defense every week.

253hawk

Reaction score
On FB this morning:

Ok, for those in need of an update - I'm finally entering the home stretch of this video. So yes, that means that overall video is about 95% done. All that's left is one more short sequence, and the final touches. At this point, it seems like I've been working on this thing for years! Very glad to to say I'm almost there. There are going to be a couple screenings local to Seattle that will be announced in the coming weeks. More on those soon.

pmedic920

Reaction score
253hawk":vvwfn2cu said:
On FB this morning:

Ok, for those in need of an update - I'm finally entering the home stretch of this video. So yes, that means that overall video is about 95% done. All that's left is one more short sequence, and the final touches. At this point, it seems like I've been working on this thing for years! Very glad to to say I'm almost there. There are going to be a couple screenings local to Seattle that will be announced in the coming weeks. More on those soon.

I can only try to imagine what the party would be like.

Say about a thousand fans at a private screening with food, libations and a surprise appearance of a couple of the players.
To die for...

Wizofwest

Reaction score
I had not seen those until today. Many great moments. How close was Carroll from being on the hot seat? 7-9, 7-9, 4-4...I think, and then explosion. And the number of close games...I now see more clearly how the super bowl clouded our vision. It was never going to be as easy as that game. We are 6-3 and in great position this year from a record standpoint.
But the doubters and haters from the "experts" through the whole series. I would relish the chance to shut those fools up like we do. But kudos to the person that created the series. Very well done, loved every second.

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
I love the RCR series! He used some footage of mine in the Beast Quake run. He's actually a really cool dude. Met up with him before the Cardinals game last year, had a beer or two, and talked making 'Hawks videos. Pretty cool.