Rams D–line

Domseahawks

Reaction score
ivotuk":1npdq3mc said:
Domseahawks":1npdq3mc said:
We've had to deal with the texans d line so I'm not extremely worried about the pressure, none of them are JJ Watt..

Jj Watt is one man, Robert Quinn and Chris Long are 2 upper echelon DEs and are the main reason ST Louis led the league in sacks last year. These guys are the real deal, especially Quinn, dude is ripped and an amazing athlete for a man his size. Imaho, Robert Quinn has the tools to be top 3 - 5 DE in the NFL.

Brockers on the other hand, he was really hyped for the draft but I don't think he has the physicallity needed to stop the run and may just be another average DT from LSU that got drafted early because of the school he went to.

For years we have been hearing how great LSU DTs & DEs are, but they never live up to the hype. Same thing for North Carolina, Julius Peppers takes the NFL by storm and from then on, UNC DEs/DTs are the next big thing. The only one that has paid dividends is Robert Quinn.

I have a theory about how that all works, player from position A does well and gets drafted early which helps the school recruit high players who play position A so they get known for producing A+ players at the A position such as Oklahoma State with Dez Bryant then Blackmon.

Doesn't always work though and it all comes back down to good scouting, or in the Seahawks case, elite scouting because they don't fall for that crap.

Interior pressure worries me the most i think russell can get out trouble from DE's i guess we'll have to see, I'm not taking these boys likely because they look the real deal, on brockers i believe you're right about the hype machine lifting him up the draft however he did seem to have all the ability to be a good player at this level

Latest posts