Rams sign WR Wes Welker

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":3j7zkxnx said:
They're just lucky they played us in the first game. We're gonna smash them now.

Since our offense has looked so explosive of late. Hopefully by Week 16 they are playing much better.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":5p6eve0k said:
Largent80":5p6eve0k said:
They're just lucky they played us in the first game. We're gonna smash them now.

Since our offense has looked so explosive of late. Hopefully by Week 16 they are playing much better.

So I guess 78 yard 4th quarter game wining drives on the road aren't good enough for you?

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Watch him end up being the shifty possessional WR this team needs to take off and never gets hurt. That would be funny since we're all kinds questioning the significance of this move lol. Britt is pretty good on the deep throws, Gurley is a beast, Austin makes a lot of plays from behind the LOS. Cook was suppose to be the over the middle threat. He just has so many drops its unreal.

So hopefully Wes can remedy that. He's going to have a great opportunity. Rams are a run first team, he'll see a ton of single coverage with Austin a Gurley in there. It's something to watch, for sure.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Largent80":3mtix1ju said:
:lol: ....I'm almost 63 and have all my hair. Don't be jealous, it doesn't suit you.

I was referring to your avatar of Giorgio. :th2thumbs: