Rams TE Jared Cook to his own starting QB...

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":2ltlpbdb said:
chris98251":2ltlpbdb said:
RedAlice":2ltlpbdb said:
Cook is: overpaid. underperforming. arrogant. thinks he is more than he is: cannot prove himself on the FOOTBALL field to justify who he is in his own mind.

So, he shoves a young, backup QB.

I want him off my team, but that won't happen. Davis says all is good. Davis is young and trying and is not old enough to recognize an actual asshole when he sees one.

I disagree, Davis is the guy that throws him the ball, or throws him into a oncoming Kam Chancellor, You don't crap on your own dinner table.

I have no idea what your point is. Can you clarify?

Your point is Davis threw a bad ball to Cook?

or?

When your a receiver you count on the QB to get you the ball to earn your stats which earn you your paycheck, History has shown you piss off the QB they will look the other way, or if you piss off your QB you may get thrown into a situation that isn't all that appealing, like a crossing pattern with Chancellor roaming there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RedAlice":39f43xsu said:
Cook is: overpaid. underperforming. arrogant. thinks he is more than he is: cannot prove himself on the FOOTBALL field to justify who he is in his own mind.

So, he shoves a young, backup QB.

I want him off my team, but that won't happen. Davis says all is good. Davis is young and trying and is not old enough to recognize an actual asshole when he sees one.
What a refreshing POV from a fan on a rival team that isn't afraid to take off the rose colored glasses.
It's nice to see Alice, you and Ringless are showing there are fans objective about their own team.