Rams To Los Angeles..?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":nxtz3h7e said:
dbmack":nxtz3h7e said:
chris98251":nxtz3h7e said:
Very few remember Hadl and Gabriel as QB's in L.A.
I don't remember Hadl but I do remember Roman Gabriel.

1973–1974
I was not allowed to watch football too much then. Sneak in a game or two when the parents are gone to play cards or coffee. Lotta farm work for a young kid at that time.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":25kfqyow said:
chris98251":25kfqyow said:
Likely few remember Joe Namath as a Rams' QB as well.

I remember watching Pat Haden, Vince Ferragamo, and Dan Pastorini as Ram QBs'. That was in the late 1970s and early 80s.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawkfan68":8xd4jzlf said:
hawksfansinceday1":8xd4jzlf said:
chris98251":8xd4jzlf said:

I remember watching Pat Haden, Vince Ferragamo, and Dan Pastorini as Ram QBs'. That was in the late 1970s and early 80s.
You're young then. :(

I think there's a better chance the Raiders go to LA myself though I want the Rams there because it takes another 10 AM game off their schedule every year. But the stadium in Oakland is so bad, it will drive them south. Both are possible.

Largent80

Reaction score
I want the Rams if they stay in the NFCW Because I'll get a Hawks game in my backyard every year.

Largent80

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3t2rrh26 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3t2rrh26 said:
chris98251":3t2rrh26 said:

I was at the game when Jaworski took his first snap, and yes, he was a Ram.

themunn

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1gtvutdb said:
Im glad to hear that. Please tell the NFL. Its ridiculous. Not to mention what coach or player would want to play there long term?

You think a player would rather play in Green Bay, Buffalo, Detroit or Cleveland over London long term?

Money and success talk - the fact that it's a major world metropolitan city means that it'd be a more attractive destination than most teams - at least once the expansion phase is over.

endzorn

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Rams move locally to Ferguson. I could see Tavon Austin putting his hands up to catch a bubble screen and Marsh killing him.

Subzero717

Reaction score
themunn":2h3mt5ld said:
CALIHAWK1":2h3mt5ld said:
Im glad to hear that. Please tell the NFL. Its ridiculous. Not to mention what coach or player would want to play there long term?

You think a player would rather play in Green Bay, Buffalo, Detroit or Cleveland over London long term?

Money and success talk - the fact that it's a major world metropolitan city means that it'd be a more attractive destination than most teams - at least once the expansion phase is over.
Yes I do. For no other reason than they can get on a plane and be home in a couple hours. It may be a major city but it's hero's are soccer players. Heck our own Earl Thomas did a deal at Pike Market for Free Safety advice and went unoticed. So yes.

Latest posts