Random Thoughts For The Philly Game

Chapow

Reaction score
John63":3vkmscc9 said:
You know what I changed my mind time to trade Wilson, cant hit everyone in stride every time like every other QB in the league, gives his Wr a chance instead of over throwing them like all the other QBs, does not throw the ball away even when in the box instead takes sacks, and cant throw in the rain or wind like all the other QBs I mean the Philly QB did great in the wind, Dak did great in the rain so its obviously Wilson, the drops are Wilson he just cant throw the ball that the Wr can catch. He just is not that good, its all the Wrs, scheme, oline and RBs. trade him. Send him to Denver for Flacco. I mean really, Wilson is only top 6, in yards, ypa, tds, QBR, QB rating. That sucks we need #1 in every category like....well no one but thats what we need. A qb who complete 100% of his passes no matter what, can play in the rain and wind and still be 100% perfect, play in the wind and be perfect, can throw the ball away even when in the pocket and not get called, can throw a ball that is never dropped, and always hit the WR in stride or over throw them instead of giving them a chance, and most importantly not hold the ball for more than 2 second seven though all the WR went deep, and you need 7+ yards and no one is open, Throw it anyway just don't hold it, better to punt ever time then hold it and wait on your WRs. Oh and no matter what never take a sack even if they get there in under 2 seconds and no one is open and you still in the box. No excuse. That's what we need, and that is not Wilson so let trade him and get the Person who is perfect no matter what all the time. after all there have been ....well know one but let's get the anyway. Yup time to trade Wilson lets someone else deal with his..winning ways.

While I agree that Wilson is often unfairly criticized here and held to an impossibly high standard that no QB could ever possibly meet, your post comes across like you're on day 5 of a meth binge.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
What the heck happened on this board, been lurking here and there for a bit and every single thread seems to devolve to some "this camp vs that camp" on every dang topic.

I still love .net but man it is hard to get on this site sometimes, my eyes are sore after rolling them repeatedly.

John63

Reaction score
Chapow":b31ekyly said:
John63":b31ekyly said:
You know what I changed my mind time to trade Wilson, cant hit everyone in stride every time like every other QB in the league, gives his Wr a chance instead of over throwing them like all the other QBs, does not throw the ball away even when in the box instead takes sacks, and cant throw in the rain or wind like all the other QBs I mean the Philly QB did great in the wind, Dak did great in the rain so its obviously Wilson, the drops are Wilson he just cant throw the ball that the Wr can catch. He just is not that good, its all the Wrs, scheme, oline and RBs. trade him. Send him to Denver for Flacco. I mean really, Wilson is only top 6, in yards, ypa, tds, QBR, QB rating. That sucks we need #1 in every category like....well no one but thats what we need. A qb who complete 100% of his passes no matter what, can play in the rain and wind and still be 100% perfect, play in the wind and be perfect, can throw the ball away even when in the pocket and not get called, can throw a ball that is never dropped, and always hit the WR in stride or over throw them instead of giving them a chance, and most importantly not hold the ball for more than 2 second seven though all the WR went deep, and you need 7+ yards and no one is open, Throw it anyway just don't hold it, better to punt ever time then hold it and wait on your WRs. Oh and no matter what never take a sack even if they get there in under 2 seconds and no one is open and you still in the box. No excuse. That's what we need, and that is not Wilson so let trade him and get the Person who is perfect no matter what all the time. after all there have been ....well know one but let's get the anyway. Yup time to trade Wilson lets someone else deal with his..winning ways.

While I agree that Wilson is often unfairly criticized here and held to an impossibly high standard that no QB could ever possibly meet, your post comes across like you're on day 5 of a meth binge.

Nope it was meant to be sarcastic. Some on this board are like a little kid who whines they want something and then when they get it and it turns out to be one of the best ever they bitch about everything little thing and even make crap up. We real fans have waited years for a legitimate Franchise QB, and now we have them some do nothing out bitch about nay little thing they can and if they have nothing they make it up. It's pathetic.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
John63":2le1ohh1 said:
Chapow":2le1ohh1 said:
John63":2le1ohh1 said:

Nope it was meant to be sarcastic. Some on this board are like a little kid who whines they want something and then when they get it and it turns out to be one of the best ever they b!@ch about everything little thing and even make crap up. We real fans have waited years for a legitimate Franchise QB, and now we have them some do nothing out b!@ch about nay little thing they can and if they have nothing they make it up. It's pathetic.

Your sarcasm is misguided and about 18-24 months stale.

Other than xray, I haven't seen anyone criticizing Russell this year. You need to unsubscribe from the Soulfish "I have to act like everyone's saying the thing I'm being passive aggressively sarcastic about to make my point."

And always throw in an eye roll emoji.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
falcongoggles":11oleq68 said:
John63":11oleq68 said:

TL;DR - no one cares about your long winded dogmatic defense of what I can only assume is a family member.
Has he reached the Siouxhawk level?

chris98251

Reaction score
Well Wilson did just set a record for only QB ever in 100 years of the League to post a winning record for his first 8 seasons.

Even Florio has him in talks being a first ballot HOF based on his ability to win plus other achievements now.

So what's left if he wins MVP, he has it all, defiantly time to trade him and get a guy here that can achieve these things and look better doing it I think :)

Chapow

Reaction score
John63":1io5u400 said:
Chapow":1io5u400 said:
John63":1io5u400 said:

Nope it was meant to be sarcastic. Some on this board are like a little kid who whines they want something and then when they get it and it turns out to be one of the best ever they b!@ch about everything little thing and even make crap up. We real fans have waited years for a legitimate Franchise QB, and now we have them some do nothing out b!@ch about nay little thing they can and if they have nothing they make it up. It's pathetic.

Yes, I understood that it was sarcasm. Even for sarcasm it comes across like you've either lost your mind or have been too busy doing meth for the past several days to eat or sleep.

John63

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1ym9voo5 said:
John63":1ym9voo5 said:
Chapow":1ym9voo5 said:
John63":1ym9voo5 said:

Other than xray, I haven't seen anyone criticizing Russell this year. You need to unsubscribe from the Soulfish "I have to act like everyone's saying the thing I'm being passive aggressively sarcastic about to make my point."

You should read the very first post then and some of the one s that foolow.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
John63":2ohk23c8 said:
Sgt. Largent":2ohk23c8 said:
John63":2ohk23c8 said:
Chapow":2ohk23c8 said:

I'm good.

Once the 3rd or 4th person tells you your sarcasm sucks, it's time to internalize that, knock it off and move on.

John63

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1y14sj86 said:
John63":1y14sj86 said:
Sgt. Largent":1y14sj86 said:
John63":1y14sj86 said:

I'm good.

Once the 3rd or 4th person tells you your sarcasm sucks, it's time to internalize that, knock it off and move on.

LOL of course it is LOL Especially when it's the same group that's doing what I am being sarcastic about.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":1doqy4v2 said:
Well Wilson did just set a record for only QB ever in 100 years of the League to post a winning record for his first 8 seasons.

Even Florio has him in talks being a first ballot HOF based on his ability to win plus other achievements now.....
Oh he'll be a first ballot HOFer and it won't even be a question.

getnasty

Reaction score
John63":1vni1a7h said:
Mad Dog":1vni1a7h said:
getnasty":1vni1a7h said:
Russ holding on to the ball is a blessing and a curse. Seems like it works out sometimes and he makes a big play out of nothing or he takes a sack and kills the drive.

Most of those sacks come on 3rd down when a sack really doesn't hurt you. Better than a turnover. Russ is far better at not giving up the 1st down sack that really kills drives.

Yes and lets be clear most of the time its 3rd and long so you nee longer routes and that takes time.

Yesterday 3 of his 5 sacks came in 1st or 2nd down.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Why wasn't Joey getting help against Fletcher Cox? He's one of the best DTs in the league, and they are putting Joey on him 1 v 1? Any center in the league would struggle against that guy and his long arms.

Still aggravates me that we could have chosen Cox over Bruce Irvin, and instead we traded the pick away to Philly. Years and years of production at the DT position.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/fle ... id=2533051

47 sacks, 14 passes defensed. Did you see him drop on a couple of plays?

http://www.nfl.com/player/fletchercox/2 ... areerstats

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3mqmavey said:
falcongoggles":3mqmavey said:
John63":3mqmavey said:

TL;DR - no one cares about your long winded dogmatic defense of what I can only assume is a family member.
Has he reached the Siouxhawk level?

You mean needing to chime in on one subject, and one subject only, at all times? Yep.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Can we ever just enjoy a win? Even once? But hey, Largent got in another shot at me, because that never happens. Sorry I don't bring the perfect post every time like you do. But hey, shoot away if it makes you feel superior. But yeah, I've NEVER criticized Russ and/or said he could play better. Geezus.

9-2

sutz

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":39cb4qtl said:
Can we ever just enjoy a win? Even once? But hey, Largent got in another shot at me, because that never happens. Sorry I don't bring the perfect post every time like you do. But hey, shoot away if it makes you feel superior. But yeah, I've NEVER criticized Russ and/or said he could play better. Geezus.

9-2
IKR? This time, it wasn't "Nice win, but" they changed it up and said, "I'll take it, but." :laugh:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":9tbo3anx said:

9-2

I'm hardest on the ones I love the most.

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":nf9sa8uv said:
Makes sense, and I'm aware of how annoying I am, shoot I annoy myself. But I mean well 8)

No your not...……….. :)