Rapoport: "When the Broncos score 35 pts on this Seahawks D"

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Only one team per season in the past two years has scored 30 or more against the Seahawks.

Atlanta in last years playoffs and Indy earlier this season.

formido

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1c686inj said:
Indy scored 34 on us and their offense isn't as good as Denver. Just saying.

You can always recognize that someone knows their argument is weak when it ends with "just saying".

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Let's not forget that the Colts scored that many points because the referees aided them in doing so. This is the potential danger for Seattle, though I don't think McCauley will call the game like Winter.

aawolf

Reaction score
If they put up 35 points in the Superbowl against our defense, I will also call them the best offense ever. Not gonna' happen though.

Miile High

Reaction score
Unless the Hawks turn the ball over several times, I don't see the Broncos making it to 30.

I'm a Broncos homer but that Seattle defense is nasty. They won't be able to stop Denver from scoring points, but I don't see them getting anywhere near their season average of 37 PPG.

Polaris

Reaction score
Miile High":cwav9qv8 said:
Unless the Hawks turn the ball over several times, I don't see the Broncos making it to 30.

I'm a Broncos homer but that Seattle defense is nasty. They won't be able to stop Denver from scoring points, but I don't see them getting anywhere near their season average of 37 PPG.

Typically, the Seattle defense restricts opposing teams to about 1/3rd of their normal points. Now Peyton being Peyton, and Denver's offense being Denver's Offense, I expect that Denver will do a bit better than this.

I think Denver gets about 20 more or less.

Miile High

Reaction score
Polaris":66p4s9eo said:
Miile High":66p4s9eo said:

Typically, the Seattle defense restricts opposing teams to about 1/3rd of their normal points. Now Peyton being Peyton, and Denver's offense being Denver's Offense, I expect that Denver will do a bit better than this.

I think Denver gets about 20 more or less.

Agreed. I think the Broncos will score about 23 points, that's it.

Latest posts