Rashad Penny San Diego State

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rashad Penny is definitely my favorite. But I love this Ito Smith guy. Did you see the Chad Johnson Tweet in there? "You special, see you on Sundays"

They also mentioned some former "Conference USA" players when talking about how players from that conference fair professionally. Ever heard of them?

Matt Forte - Tulane

Chris Johnson - East Carolina

DeAnglo Williams - Memphis

That's not to say Ito will be successful, I shouldn't have to put in this disclaimer, but some numbnuts will attack the post "So you're saying just because those guys had success Ito will!"

No, it's to say, you can't discount a player just because of where he played. Hello Warren Moon and Adam Vinateiri.

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":m7gwvp34 said:
Rashad Penny is definitely my favorite. But I love this Ito Smith guy. Did you see the Chad Johnson Tweet in there? "You special, see you on Sundays"

They also mentioned some former "Conference USA" players when talking about how players from that conference fair professionally. Ever heard of them?

Matt Forte - Tulane

Chris Johnson - East Carolina

DeAnglo Williams - Memphis

That's not to say Ito will be successful, I shouldn't have to put in this disclaimer, but some numbnuts will attack the post "So you're saying just because those guys had success Ito will!"

No, it's to say, you can't discount a player just because of where he played. Hello Warren Moon and Adam Vinateiri.

Warren Moon played for the UW and won a Rose Bowl, "because of where they played" ?

nanomoz

Reaction score
He reminds me some--at least from the highlight video--of Shaun Alexander. It looks like he's got great vision and instincts and a feel for running lane. I really hope the Hawks choose this guy if it's between him and Ballage.