Really cool pic (Russell)

nsport

Reaction score
For those that don't want to click the link:
BPjycO2CEAAEKcY

Cartire

Reaction score
I was never aware of him being a Captain. But Im pretty sure its happening this year.

Correct me if Im wrong, but the current captains are

Bryant
Robinson
Unger
???? (wasnt Leon one?)

I would actually be a bit surprised and worried if the Team didnt vote him a Captain.

Bat9th

Reaction score
I dig it, though different unis in each spot would make more sense for the theme. His pro bowl uni would work, dunno about the other, wolf gray?.

The captain patch jumped out to me too. Pretty sure he was never one last season. Ofcouse, he will be this year.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":1kde9u27 said:
I was never aware of him being a Captain. But Im pretty sure its happening this year.

Bryant
Robinson
Unger
???? (wasnt Leon one?)

I would actually be a bit surprised and worried if the Team didnt vote him a Captain.

My special teams boy Heath Farwell.

Cartire

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":694wua21 said:
Cartire":694wua21 said:

Bryant
Robinson
Unger
???? (wasnt Leon one?)

My special teams boy Heath Farwell.

ahhhh yes. The man who recovered the muff punt during the Chicago game so obviously, but the back ref didnt give a crap. And for some reason, no one ever mentioned that play again. (probably because we won)

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Im a big RW fan but im not a fan of this pic at all. He looks like a woman with a fat ghetto booty cocked to one side. Though lately on this site, he could be twerking it and people would be all up in the RW KOOLAID.

amill87

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in you all. Did none of you notice the patch opposite the captain?

I'll give you a hint, it has a trophy in it.

Crizilla

Reaction score
amill87":axus5q1n said:
I'm disappointed in you all. Did none of you notice the patch opposite the captain?

I'll give you a hint, it has a trophy in it.

i did my best

KHdQeH8

WMbv3b9

Cartire

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":31ieihwo said:
Im a big RW fan but im not a fan of this pic at all. He looks like a woman with a fat ghetto booty cocked to one side. Though lately on this site, he could be twerking it and people would be all up in the RW KOOLAID.

I dont see that at all. But you know what they say. You see what you want to see.

chris98251

Reaction score
I like the fact he has a notebook or playbook in one hand and a helmet in the other, always taking notes or studying. The preperation is seperation rule.

Latest posts