Reason for Jared Allen second visit

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Jared Allen is not irrelevant, quite the opposite actually.

Sure hopes he decides to come here, we could use an elite DE

MVP53

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1nkoerni said:
Hasselbeck":1nkoerni said:
MizzouHawkGal":1nkoerni said:
I'm just at the point of "who cares"? Sign with us and make 4 million less over 2 years but become a probable multiple Superbowl winner your legacy secure or do the Raider thing a be as irrelevant as you're now and have been since Kansas City. But just DO something.

The man has 45.5 sacks over the last 3 years and is 4 sacks away from cracking the Top 10 in sacks in NFL history.. he's definitely not "irrelevant" :lol: :lol:
Has been so far. How many times was he in the playoffs? 2-3? Seriously the man has wasted away on horrible teams he needs to see how the "better half" lives before he actually retires.

I don't get the opinion that Minnesota is some moribund organization.

The Vikings made the playoffs 3 times in Allen's 6 years there, including 1 NFCC appearance. Allen is a 4 time pro bowler in those 6 years.

If that's irrelevant, then I could make the argument A LOT of NFL players are irrelevant.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
MVP53":3anpaii2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3anpaii2 said:
Hasselbeck":3anpaii2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3anpaii2 said:
I'm just at the point of "who cares"? Sign with us and make 4 million less over 2 years but become a probable multiple Superbowl winner your legacy secure or do the Raider thing a be as irrelevant as you're now and have been since Kansas City. But just DO something.

The man has 45.5 sacks over the last 3 years and is 4 sacks away from cracking the Top 10 in sacks in NFL history.. he's definitely not "irrelevant" :lol: :lol:
Has been so far. How many times was he in the playoffs? 2-3? Seriously the man has wasted away on horrible teams he needs to see how the "better half" lives before he actually retires.

I don't get the opinion that Minnesota is some moribund organization.

The Vikings made the playoffs 3 times in Allen's 6 years there, including 1 NFCC appearance. Allen is a 4 time pro bowler in those 6 years.

If that's irrelevant, then I could make the argument A LOT of NFL players are irrelevant.

Cortez Kennedy is irrelevant. Only 1 playoff appearance? Pfft...