Refs took 2 tds off the board

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1ea3z9oa said:
gowazzu02":1ea3z9oa said:
The naz jones pick 6. And a should be first and goal on the 1.

Good job nfl you made sure ur golden boy starts 1 and 0

The block in the back by Avril even though was ticky tack, was the right call.

No, it wasn't.

Uploadfromtaptalk1505166498521

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
bigtrain21":16unnud7 said:
Hawk_Nation":16unnud7 said:
gowazzu02":16unnud7 said:

No, it wasn't.

AND Mic Dropped.

2_0_6

Reaction score
gowazzu02":ho175639 said:
bigtrain21":ho175639 said:
Hawk_Nation":ho175639 said:
gowazzu02":ho175639 said:

No, it wasn't.

AND Mic Dropped.

its a ticky tack penalty, but in the end it was a penalty and Cliff didn't even need to touch him.

Far from a mic drop, but feel free to continue with the attempt to sound like you know what you are talking about.

Ya know, like this thread for instance.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138594

Hmmmmmm although a judgment call where most QB's don't get the benefit, but in Lambeau against Erin and the Packers this is a penalty every time.

"MIC DROP"

Qa4xzk5

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Mic Drop? um.......no. Ticky tack crap, to go along with the non punch. And to go along w/Graham being gang banged in the end zone. No call on that either :roll:

2_0_6

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ower9x3 said:
Mic Drop? um.......no. Ticky tack crap, to go along with the non punch. And to go along w/Graham being gang banged in the end zone. No call on that either :roll:

Exactly. If Russ threw the pick and had this happen by a Packer D Lineman this doesn't get called

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":xqi9fi19 said:
gowazzu02":xqi9fi19 said:
bigtrain21":xqi9fi19 said:
Hawk_Nation":xqi9fi19 said:

No, it wasn't.

AND Mic Dropped.

its a ticky tack penalty, but in the end it was a penalty and Cliff didn't even need to touch him.

Far from a mic drop, but feel free to continue with the attempt to sound like you know what you are talking about.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138594

Hmmmmmm although a judgment call where most QB's don't get the benefit, but in Lambeau against Erin and the Packers this is a penalty every time.

"MIC DROP"

Qa4xzk5

I don't know about you dropping a mic when an ex head of officiating and both anti hawk announcers also called it a bad call.

It was a bad call.

And

Avril should have never touched Erin.

Having said that, the Packers outplayed us and did deserve the win, however screwed up it came.

2_0_6

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2cpib9ws said:
Hawk_Nation":2cpib9ws said:
gowazzu02":2cpib9ws said:
bigtrain21":2cpib9ws said:
No, it wasn't.

AND Mic Dropped.

"MIC DROP"

Qa4xzk5

I don't know about you dropping a mic when an ex head of officiating and both anti hawk announcers also called it a bad call.

It was a bad call.

And

Having said that, the Packers outplayed us and did deserve the win, however screwed up it came.

Did I say it was a good call? No
Did I say it was a ticky tack call? Yes

Its no secret that Erin gets the "Michael Jordan" treatment by the league.

Can you read? If so, read the whole thread and then respond about why I used the "Mic drop" reference.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
He initiated contact at the shoulder. It was absolutely not a block on the back. Whether his hands went down his back after he made contact is irrelevant. It is where contact is initiated. There was no force applied to his back. It was to his side.

2_0_6

Reaction score
On the video replay I saw, it looked like his jersey came down a bit in the back and showed his shoulder pads.

This is probably what the official saw and flagged Avril for it. We can sit here and slice and dice this call for another 6 days, but in the end Avril should have just let Erin mosey on by.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":vj9mq2mo said:
johnnyfever":vj9mq2mo said:
Hawk_Nation":vj9mq2mo said:
gowazzu02":vj9mq2mo said:
AND Mic Dropped.

"MIC DROP"

Qa4xzk5

It was a bad call.

And

Can you read? If so, read the whole thread and then respond about why I used the "Mic drop" reference.

A call is not ticky tack if it never should have existed in the first place.

mikeak

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3w11y1au said:
He initiated contact at the shoulder. It was absolutely not a block on the back. Whether his hands went down his back after he made contact is irrelevant. It is where contact is initiated. There was no force applied to his back. It was to his side.

Right hand hits his shoulder - agree 100%

left hand hits his back - is it a penalty - not really but I am telling you the same guy that doles out tackling penalties for imaginary hits can surely justify that call. It is a bad call but they can justify it

Punch - no that was totally wrong

redhawk253

Reaction score
Dont think most saw it but lockett was hooked at the waste on his cut back when he got wide open.. likely the reason it was overthrown.. so potentially 3...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":4tz9lofz said:
johnnyfever":4tz9lofz said:
Hawk_Nation":4tz9lofz said:
gowazzu02":4tz9lofz said:
AND Mic Dropped.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138594

"MIC DROP"

Qa4xzk5

It was a bad call.

And

Yes, I can read, the question is can you comprehend.

I responded to specifically you AFTER I read the other threads because yours struck me as arrogant in a dunning Kruger sort of way.

It wasn't ticky tack, it was wrong as stated by both the commentators and both ex head officials.

And

Your points, being that they were wrong, did not constitute a "mic drop"

I realize you were trying to be clever, but you were anything but.

I'm sure you'll have another retort, but it will probably be just a rehash of your incorrect opinions, so go ahead and get it out of your system, I'm going back to the topic now.

2_0_6

Reaction score
johnnyfever":17rmp2yl said:
Hawk_Nation":17rmp2yl said:
johnnyfever":17rmp2yl said:
Hawk_Nation":17rmp2yl said:

"MIC DROP"

Qa4xzk5

It was a bad call.

And

Yes, I can read, the question is can you comprehend.

I responded to specifically you AFTER I read the other threads because yours struck me as arrogant in a dunning Kruger sort of way.

It wasn't ticky tack, it was wrong as stated by both the commentators and both ex head officials.

And

Your points, being that they were wrong, did not constitute a "mic drop"

I realize you were trying to be clever, but you were anything but.

I'm sure you'll have another retort, but it will probably be just a rehash of your incorrect opinions, so go ahead and get it out of your system, I'm going back to the topic now.

Again, are you sure you can read correctly? I was responding to being quoted with a "mic drop".

Anyways yes back to the topic, move along now Im done wasting my time with you. :2thumbs: