Remember

Jase

Reaction score
Let the fans celebrate. Why do some people feel the need to ground people after a great win? There's enough doom and gloom to go around after a loss, don't bring that shit in here on a win.

You literally have to read between the lines around here to enjoy a win. :ROFLMAO:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Let the fans celebrate. Why do some people feel the need to ground people after a great win? There's enough doom and gloom to go around after a loss, don't bring that shit in here on a win.

Some people like to live in more of a reality of calmness after games. I find myself doing that, especially after losses, but I can't help but let myself forget all that and just enjoy the big wins like we had Monday night. For me, enjoying the wins is what it's all about.

SheaD

Reaction score
Some people like to live in more of a reality of calmness after games. I find myself doing that, especially after losses, but I can't help but let myself forget all that and just enjoy the big wins like we had Monday night. For me, enjoying the wins is what it's all about.
That's a great place to be after a loss, for sure. But like you said, if you can't get excited after a win like this.....what are you watching for?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

THANK YOU!!!

So tired of some fans feeling the need to bring those of us who simply wish to enjoy the afterglow of a great road victory on MNF down like it's their obligation. There's PLENTY of time to be a Debbie Downer, cynical, discuss/debate all the nuances of our team, good or bad...

Can we not just enjoy the day after a great road win people?? Christ on a cracker!

kidhawk

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!

So tired of some fans feeling the need to bring those of us who simply wish to enjoy the afterglow of a great road victory on MNF down like it's their obligation. There's PLENTY of time to be a Debbie Downer, cynical, discuss/debate all the nuances of our team, good or bad...

Can we not just enjoy the day after a great road win people?? Christ on a cracker!

Doesn't matter what anyone posts. The only person that can bring you down is you. And I know you, you're fully enjoying this win. They are especially nice going into the bye week.

We started this season 0-1 with a horrible loss to the Rams, but look where we are now...3-1 with the team starting to get on track and a bye week to get the guys healthy again. Right now, it's good to be a Seahawks fan

knownone

Reaction score
Warden's expressing a reasonable observation about overreacting to both the good (Giants) and bad (Rams) performances. What's the issue?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Warden's expressing a reasonable observation about overreacting to both the good (Giants) and bad (Rams) performances. What's the issue?

No issue with Warden...everyone can feel free to react as they see fit. When telling everyone else to "remember" it comes off as telling others how they should react. To each their own, but no reason to tell others not to get pumped over a win on MNF right before a bye making us 3-1. Reality will set in down the road for those of us who feel the need to be pumped today.

SheaD

Reaction score
No issue with Warden...everyone can feel free to react as they see fit. When telling everyone else to "remember" it comes off as telling others how they should react. To each their own, but no reason to tell others not to get pumped over a win on MNF right before a bye making us 3-1. Reality will set in down the road for those of us who feel the need to be pumped today.

Thank you. Said it better than I could.

sutz

Reaction score
It wouldn't be so bad if the same people who want everybody to see their "reality" that we're not that good after a win always seem to love to say "See, I told you we suck" after a particularly poor performance and some of us try to look for some bright spots.

Don't tell me to live in the "middle" when you don't. 🤷‍♂️

evergreen

Reaction score
Remember this. The Hawks, Cowboys, and Niners all thrashed NY. It’s real.

Mick063

Reaction score
The defense was designed for fourth quarter leads. If this defense has a two score fourth quarter lead, they have a bevy of pass rushers to turn loose and the cover guys to buy them an extra second of QB pursuit. We knew that edge and corner were team strengths 3 months ago. It was stopping the run that we always wondered about. Stopping a four-minute offense with a fourth quarter deficit is the next discovery that needs to be made.

I give the offense a pass with 4/5 of the offensive line dinged up. The tight ends are basically carrying this offense right now. Waldron is smart enough to understand that. There is still the concern over red zone efficiency, but I'm gaining more confidence daily about running Walker or Zach behind Bradford with tight end heavy sets.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

warden

Reaction score
Remember we are no where near as bad as we looked today