Reminder: Super Bowl 48 Champions DVD & Blu-ray hits shelves

CornerHawk

Reaction score
Any idea if season ticket holders get a DVD or blu-ray. We got one after the 05 season.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
As the credits roll there are shots from the parade and the clink ceremony.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1txwkdtu said:
As the credits roll there are shots from the parade and the clink ceremony.

Oh really cool. I hadn't seen that.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
Just watched the hole thing. I loved the special features of the blue ray including the Ken Norton, Derrick Coleman, Richard sherman, and Pete Carrol stories. Awesome. I got the Blue Ray at Fred Meyer for 20$. I am buying extra copies for family members.

The significance of this season seeps into my soul bit by bit each day. Glad to be a Seahawks fan.

Escamillo

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":yvxsxh7q said:
Does iTunes have exclusive rights on selling digital copies of the Super Bowl? It's not for sale on Amazon or Google Play...Annoying. The NFL better not ask me why I've pirated the game.

No, iTunes doesn't have exclusive rights. It's also available at Xbox Video.

drcool

Reaction score
I am watching right now. Honestly I don't know how this didn't win the Oscar for Best Picture. At least the winner had "12" in the title.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm pissed! I order this minutes after the Super Bowl, my shipping confirmation said it would be here today...just got a tracking update and the arrival date changed to Friday!

This thing shipped on Thursday. 8 day shipping! Come on!

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Just watched mine tonight, but haven't watched any of the bonus features yet. It really should have come with a warning that it will induce multiple outbreaks of goosebumps.

And I want ADB on this team for a LONG time!

ivotuk

Reaction score
How long is the blu ray? I thought I heard someone say it's 78 minutes, but then I read yesterday about a video that was 121 minutes.

A

Anonymous

HawkFan72":31g8s7u3 said:
I'm pissed! I order this minutes after the Super Bowl, my shipping confirmation said it would be here today...just got a tracking update and the arrival date changed to Friday!

This thing shipped on Thursday. 8 day shipping! Come on!

Mine comes tomorrow as well.

C'monnnnn, ice cream!

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
ivotuk":27t8b6ok said:
How long is the blu ray? I thought I heard someone say it's 78 minutes, but then I read yesterday about a video that was 121 minutes.

73 minutes. I have watched it 3 times already. And I have watched all of the extras. Good stuff. Wish there was more parade footage though.

byau

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. Watched it today. Loved it!

Three of the special features: 2013 best photos, 2013 players mic'd, 2013 coaches mic'd:this is the NFL in general, not Seahawks. At first I was a bit disappointed, but after the initial disappointment it was pretty kind of nice to have that because the rest of the special features were Seahawks.

Loved the media day special feature. And Derrick Coleman and Richard Sherman

Wished the special features were longer!

One thing that stood out: During the SB48 coverage, and now I know directors can spin things any way they want, but it was almost sad to see how dejected Peyton Manning was on the bench. The leader of the team is supposed to stand above dejection and really inspire his team and lift his team up. The bits they showed of Denver and Manning was Manning so dejected that players were coming by and trying to really get him out of his funk. It was just kind of sad that Manning was so shaken up (because you do have to respect him, and I do wish he had a better game)

Overall..though..the DVD...ROCKS!! Love it! Got chills!!

byau

Reaction score
smashmouth59":3dcz5gt8 said:
The significance of this season seeps into my soul bit by bit each day. Glad to be a Seahawks fan.

YES!!!

So how long are we allowed to be fanboys and fangirls and relive the Super Bowl? Until the start of next season?

I'm still trying to figure out all the SB48 merchandise I want :D !!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Just checked my FedEx tracking on the Blu-ray and now estimated delivery is Monday. Shit. Really lame considering it's in stores already. VERY disappointing as I had planned on watching it Sunday.

byau

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":d9ehk08y said:
Just checked my FedEx tracking on the Blu-ray and now estimated delivery is Monday. Shit. Really lame considering it's in stores already. VERY disappointing as I had planned on watching it Sunday.

Worth the wait :) Kind of like our Super Bowl win this year!

Joey13091

Reaction score
I was at Albertsons yesterday and they had them by the registers so I bought one. Haven't watched it yet though. I'm very excited to though.