Reminder: Super Bowl 48 Champions DVD & Blu-ray hits shelves

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
byau":15ph9gl5 said:
hawksfansinceday1":15ph9gl5 said:
Just checked my FedEx tracking on the Blu-ray and now estimated delivery is Monday. Shit. Really lame considering it's in stores already. VERY disappointing as I had planned on watching it Sunday.

Worth the wait :) Kind of like our Super Bowl win this year!
:th2thumbs:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3i7a8zex said:
byau":3i7a8zex said:
hawksfansinceday1":3i7a8zex said:
Just checked my FedEx tracking on the Blu-ray and now estimated delivery is Monday. Shit. Really lame considering it's in stores already. VERY disappointing as I had planned on watching it Sunday.

Worth the wait :) Kind of like our Super Bowl win this year!
:th2thumbs:
Came in the mail yesterday! Will be watching tomorrow. It will be a great way to spend a typically rainy early March Sunday in the 'Couv.

dunceface

Reaction score
It was amazing! Just wish they had the speeches from the trophy ceremony in Seattle as an extra because like others have said my DVR recording cut that part off...

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
So I go yesterday to Fred Meyers to get the Bluray, they told me they were out of stock (great merchandiser there, what did you complain you had to buy a WHOLE case from the distributor? Morons!) then that route home takes me passed a Sports Authority, they'll have it. The employee said "hmm, they should be over there somewhere" looked and there was a single free standing cardboard display with dvds only, I asked a nearby employee "you got any blurays"? he said they'd be there if they did. {SIGH}!!
Then I heard a customer say "they whole pile of them at costco", Thanks I said. I was planning a trip there soon anyway, I guess I'll go today!

GOT IT!! Watched it a couple times already, I get choked up and ... I still can't believe what a great season this was, we are such a great team, and although we will be a little different next season, our hearts will still be the same, I truly believe we are going back to the Super Bowl next year. I just can't watch this great epic season of highlights enough, this will likely be the main thing that sustains me over the next five months of Seahawks football fixes, well this and the Super Bowl game itself.

We are the champions of the world, it's in our hearts, they can't take away our hearts!!!