Report: 49ers bracing for 6-8 game suspension for A. Smith

rlkats

Reaction score
Laloosh":3ggt9xfv said:
Anybody else get the sense that Marv and Loaf will be vacationing together at some point? They've been inching closer and closer to being BFFs.

Lol careful you two. This is how relationships start ;)

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":uuyw2qv5 said:
Anybody else get the sense that Marv and Loaf will be vacationing together at some point? They've been inching closer and closer to being BFFs.

LOL.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Laloosh":migyhzbp said:
Just give it time. Marv has been taking his meds. He will miss a day or two, try to vehemently change an opinion and cross the threshold into the Ring of Fire.

Besides, my eyes still focus on that soft, feminine, beautiful smelling area of heaven that resides between my wife's tatas. It is going to take more than halfway cooperative, but annoying Niner fan to get me to breech the realm of forbidden love. If I'm going Niner fan, I'm going with Kats anyway.

You sick bastard.

rlkats

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":39vehipt said:
Laloosh":39vehipt said:
Just give it time. Marv has been taking his meds. He will miss a day or two, try to vehemently change an opinion and cross the threshold into the Ring of Fire.

Besides, my eyes still focus on that soft, feminine, beautiful smelling area of heaven that resides between my wife's tatas. It is going to take more than halfway cooperative, but annoying Niner fan to get me to breech the realm of forbidden love. If I'm going Niner fan, I'm going with Kats anyway.

You sick bastard.

Bwahahahaha.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":24mdb3zc said:
Marvin49":24mdb3zc said:
I'm on my phone at the moment. Once I'm in front of a PC I'll see if I can find it.

It starting to look a lot like he had the weed, but that it wasn't charged, not misreported.

Definitely possible. Back when Lynch got caught with a gun in his trunk in L.A. he also had four joints with him in the car, but for whatever reason they didn't charge him for them but did charge him for the gun.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3vr65uo1 said:
loafoftatupu":3vr65uo1 said:
Marvin49":3vr65uo1 said:
I'm on my phone at the moment. Once I'm in front of a PC I'll see if I can find it.

It starting to look a lot like he had the weed, but that it wasn't charged, not misreported.

Definitely possible. Back when Lynch got caught with a gun in his trunk in L.A. he also had four joints with him in the car, but for whatever reason they didn't charge him for them but did charge him for the gun.
I know. Maybe you just don't get it, I wasn't turning it into a who did and who didn't. I was entertaining the possibility that Marvin's claim may not have been as substantiated as presented. Nothing more.

I firmly believe that weed is an extremely popular material with the NFL player, including Lynch. As a previous consumer, I actually consider it to be less harmful than alcohol when used in quantity.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3700lmdb said:
Popeyejones":3700lmdb said:
loafoftatupu":3700lmdb said:
Marvin49":3700lmdb said:

I know. Maybe you just don't get it, I wasn't turning it into a who did and who didn't. I was entertaining the possibility that Marvin's claim may not have been as substantiated as presented. Nothing more.

I firmly believe that weed is an extremely popular material with the NFL player, including Lynch. As a previous consumer, I actually consider it to be less harmful than alcohol when used in quantity.

And Kaepernick.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Lol that's right. I would wager Stafford, Vick and Roethlisraper dabble in the cheebie too as QBs. Eli looks eternally stoned.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RichNhansom":9jp6in2k said:
loafoftatupu":9jp6in2k said:
Popeyejones":9jp6in2k said:
loafoftatupu":9jp6in2k said:

And Kaepernick.

...as reported only by the chick who stalked him, accused him of stripping her when she did it alone in the room, threatened the other women there, and the was found writhing on the bed as if she were having sex with herself screaming about angels and demons and had to be taken out forcibly and put on a psych watch. No other account of the night said there was weed in the room.

Yup, seems legit. :D

Popeyejones

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2jxu0p8l said:
Popeyejones":2jxu0p8l said:
loafoftatupu":2jxu0p8l said:
Marvin49":2jxu0p8l said:

Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to turn it into a who-did-and-didn't either, or accusing you of doing so. I was agreeing with you. The answer to the "what happened to the weed?" question could be could be somewhat resolved by pointing out that stuff like that happens for whatever reason during the legal process, was my point. He had the weed, but didn't get charged for it for whatever reason, although he was charged something else in the same incident, which happens. :)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1l6f1i96 said:
Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to turn it into a who-did-and-didn't either, or accusing you of doing so. I was agreeing with you. The answer to the "what happened to the weed?" question could be could be somewhat resolved by pointing out that stuff like that happens for whatever reason during the legal process, was my point. He had the weed, but didn't get charged for it for whatever reason, although he was charged something else in the same incident, which happens. :)

Weed... Its just WEED!!!!!

LMAO.

Lawrence Taylor would never see the field in today's NFL. Roger would love dealing with him, Dexter Manley.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":2vp87r88 said:
...as reported only by the chick who stalked him, accused him of stripping her when she did it alone in the room, threatened the other women there, and the was found writhing on the bed as if she were having sex with herself screaming about angels and demons and had to be taken out forcibly and put on a psych watch. No other account of the night said there was weed in the room.

Actually Marv..Lockette, Patton and K-Choke? The weed part does seem legit.
The girl on the other hand is right up there with this latest Lynch thing, only they just kicked her out/called 911.

If Lynch actually assaulted anyone, he would already be arrested. This is some trivial thing being blown out of proportion. If it turns out that Lynch did some nasty stuff, he deserves what he has coming.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2c85fw83 said:
Marvin49":2c85fw83 said:

Actually Marv..Lockette, Patton and K-Choke? The weed part does seem legit.
The girl on the other hand is right up there with this latest Lynch thing, only they just kicked her out/called 911.

If Lynch actually assaulted anyone, he would already be arrested. This is some trivial thing being blown out of proportion. If it turns out that Lynch did some nasty stuff, he deserves what he has coming.

I really don't care if Kap partakes from time to time, just sayin' I don't really believe ANYTHING that chick has to say.

Yeah...I think you are approaching this thing with Marshawn pretty much the same way I approached the Kap thing. If he were guilty...there is no defense for that. He'd be done in my book if he'd done what people thought he might have done.

My guess here is that as more and more info comes out that Marshawn will be cleared.

dunceface

Reaction score
Loaf and Marv: still a better love story than Twilight...