Request - Full Radio Broadcast recordings of SB48

RockHawk

Reaction score
Community,
This may be a bit selfish on my part, but I wanted to ask if anyone might have a full game audio recording of SB48 either with the hometown version (with Raible) or the Denver play by play version. I ask because I downloaded the Westwood One radio version from YouTube and during some recent business trips, it was really enjoyable to listen to the entire broadcast front to back. For those interested, that recording can be found here:

[youtube]2xifG1zjKg0[/youtube]

So does anyone know of any complete game recordings from the home or visitor side that can be uploaded or shared? I'd hope others might enjoy these as much as I did.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. Looking forward to listening to the whole damn thing, very soon. And again, and again, and again.

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2uo4ern4 said:
Thanks for posting this. Looking forward to listening to the whole damn thing, very soon. And again, and again, and again.
No worries. I could do without the commercials, but beggars can't be choosers, eh?

OregonMAX

Reaction score
I have the full radio call from when they replayed it. Was debating uploading it to YouTube. Maybe I'll just make it a link only video to try and avoid any copyright issues.

seahawksny

Reaction score
RockHawk":207g2isu said:
Community,
This may be a bit selfish on my part, but I wanted to ask if anyone might have a full game audio recording of SB48 either with the hometown version (with Raible) or the Denver play by play version. I ask because I downloaded the Westwood One radio version from YouTube and during some recent business trips, it was really enjoyable to listen to the entire broadcast front to back. For those interested, that recording can be found here:

[youtube]2xifG1zjKg0[/youtube]

So does anyone know of any complete game recordings from the home or visitor side that can be uploaded or shared? I'd hope others might enjoy these as much as I did.

I like Kevin Harlan and boomer on this one.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
Considering how monotonous the highlights were, I imagine the full Denver radio broadcast would be a tremendous sleep aid.

Latest posts