reservations are made

Chapman

Reaction score
we've booked our rooms flights and tickets for the superbowl.
Fly out from PDX friday Jan 31st at 7am and fly home tuesday Feb 4th.
We are flying into Jersey and staying in Times Square, our tickets are in the upper level.

Any.Net family members going it would be alot of fun to meet up.
GO HAWKS!

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Very cool. We thought about doing the same, but it was looking like a 10K trip, and I'm not sure we can swing that.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
We'll be there tuesday through tuesday.
But, I don't have game tickets yet.
I'm jealous!

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I really appreciate the positive attitude and devotion.... I thought I was sticking my head out buying round trip air, hotel, and tickets to the first Home Field Playoff game in Seattle..... Guess I took the safe bet... Tickets and everything to the SB is great and worth looking forward to, but it's out of my pay scale...

djb28

Reaction score
I couldn't do it. The money is too much for me to gamble on them being in. And if they aren't I wouldn't care to see anyone else.

Have a safe trip.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
what did you pay for tickets?

i luckily have a bunch of friends that live out there so accommodations aren't a problem, astronomical ticket prices for the game are going to be an issue though.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I know everyone wants the NYC experience...but another way to save some money is get a hotel in Jersey (where SB is being held). To avoid price gouging, get a hotel that is maybe 20-40 minutes away from stadium. A little extreme maybe but every town in Jersey has buses to NYC, fly in a day or so early, go experience NYC and then just hang in Jersey until day of game. Leave super early and all will be fine.

OP
OP
C

Chapman

Reaction score
My story is rather long.(I will post it when I get a chance)
But I can assure everyone one here I'm not as rich as i feel lately.
My boss who is a very generous man is sending me, my wife, a great friend from work, and his wife.

I can't begin to describe how lucky I feel.
The tickets with the handling fee's and taxes came to $12,850.00 this was through Razorgator.com.
Stubhub and Ticket Master were about a grand more expensive for the same seats.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I have my flight booked for Seattle for the NFC championship game. No way I can afford the Super Bowl. Unless I win the mega million lotto!

Still trying to get tickets to that game.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
kinesmajor":3rs4djhs said:
I have my flight booked for Seattle for the NFC championship game. No way I can afford the Super Bowl. Unless I win the mega million lotto!

Still trying to get tickets to that game.

IMO, going to any NFCC or AFCC is better than a Superbowl. Fans actually give a rip a about the home team.
A CLink NFCC is more amazing than you think if you didn't go to the last one!

Tbone

Reaction score
I was going to book the trip but it's an easy $5K for just one person for Air, Hotel, Ticket, and all the Misc stuff. So we decided since we are lucky to have Season Tickets we will ENJOY the NFCCG and then figure out our plans for the Superbowl.

Riley12

Reaction score
Got flights and room booked. Hoping to hit the ticket lottery, but will be happy with any ticket into the stadium.

253hawk

Reaction score
Did you tell them that you're Russell Wilson? You'll get sparkling water and everything.

OlyHawk

Reaction score
Riley12":m1h5r1j1 said:
Got flights and room booked. Hoping to hit the ticket lottery, but will be happy with any ticket into the stadium.
That's where I'm at, refundable air and hotel, splitting the cost of hotel. Prices are ridiculous. Airfare was $240 RT to Newark.
I can still back out if I don't get tickets. This is a priority, not rich. I hate this outdoor experiment in NYC. Changing planes could be an issue in Denver also. I'm not sure that leaving Seattle on Thursday will be early enough if weather is bad.
hawks just need to win at home this week and in January.

Latest posts