Revis Island (charges) UPDATED

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
fenderbender123":27s6mne4 said:
That's what prosecutors do...they add as many charges as they possibly can because they have no soul.
Yeah, that's what they do, and it's how they go about getting a plea bargain, but it's still offensive.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":162nqynz said:
4 felonies for punching a guy who wouldn't get his cell phone out of his face? Robbery for throwing said phone?

This is utter b.s. At best he should be charged with misdemeanors.

The world has become a giant pussy.
I agree with GP..At worse he should face assault but without video I;m not sure..

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1a33mqwq said:
4 felonies for punching a guy who wouldn't get his cell phone out of his face? Robbery for throwing said phone?

This is utter b.s. At best he should be charged with misdemeanors.

The world has become a giant pussy.

Yeah, one reads the charges and thinks, what the hell did Revis do. Then you read what supposedly happened and its like, how did they get all those charges from this incident. There wasn't even a weapon involved. Not to mention the media just took off with said trumped up charges and run with the charges in their headline.

In the Media's world the accusation is worse than the crime.

canfan

Reaction score
chris98251":2v08w5jv said:
Guys ran up to them with Camera Phones from what I understand and they didn't want to be photographed, escalated from there. I see a bit over kill but then again knocking two guys out for ten minutes, Revis should go MMA.

People need to start respecting others out in public, you just don't go up to people clicking away without asking .

Looks like a couple of morons forgot they weren't safely behind their keyboards when they started being obnoxious. Revis has absolutely no history of this kind of behavior and I tend to think if somebody didn't see the chance at a future lawsuit against a wealthy athlete, this would never have been taken to the police. I hope he gets to walk away from this.