Rewatched the game last night.

253hawk

Reaction score
Seattle's #1 season-long goal of winning the NFC West is right in front of them at home with the bonus of HFA throughout the playoffs. I can't imagine them being more ready to dominate and fired up for a game this season.

86Hawk

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":rqwu2tvh said:
253hawk":rqwu2tvh said:
JonRud":rqwu2tvh said:
One of the best things in the last game was after the game all the Seahawks fans going insane at the post game setup and when Wilson came out. I was so tired but I stayed up to watch the whole thing it was fantastic.

That was really cool. This is something you usually only see during College Gameday. Except this was an NFL game. On the road. For a Thursday night game.

[youtube]hhkriEryLtc[/youtube]
Thanks for sharing this! I stayed up and watched it, and just...chills....got the same feeling watching the youtube video of it again...what a special season.
I was at this game. Truly felt like a home game at times. The crazy thing is there would have easily been at least another thousand Seahawks fans in that post game but the ushers blocked off the whole area and wouldn't let us down. I ended up getting down but a ton of people were turned away. Was an awesome night to be a Seahawks fan.

mikeak

Reaction score
All I know is I am more confident we win against the cards than I will be that we win against the rams especially if we lose against Arizona....

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
60niners":2ni7lhp1 said:
E.C. Laloosh":2ni7lhp1 said:
I love my fellow fans but calling them out for beating bad teams is fairly ironic given our schedules are virtually identical, save what, two teams?
Lol finally someone said it.

Lol leave.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1tw304ru said:
60niners":1tw304ru said:
E.C. Laloosh":1tw304ru said:
I love my fellow fans but calling them out for beating bad teams is fairly ironic given our schedules are virtually identical, save what, two teams?
Lol finally someone said it.

Lol leave.

this++

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Greenhell":1r9hhi9l said:
I only hope Bevell doesn't dumb down the play calling and go conservative and end up making this game a nail biter.

Haha!....Which is exactly what has been happening lately. Pete seems hell freakin bent on seeing who's D is best lately....or maybe he's just concentrating on getting our run game going before we reach the playoffs?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
253hawk":17hf9oz7 said:
That was really cool. This is something you usually only see during College Gameday. Except this was an NFL game. On the road. For a Thursday night game.

[youtube]hhkriEryLtc[/youtube]

Lol @ 1:03 (The Arizona fan getting into a shoving much with a 12 in the front row).