Richard sherman expects to "Dominate our way to Super Bowl"

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
The game would be boring if guys didn't trash talk on the field or off. We all love it, no matter what team is in it. They players all respect each other. Football is a game. Even the media trash talks. Sherman just likes to compete and loves the ride. "Get real"

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Nice glimpse into the mindset of the LOB.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SeaWolv":2p5u7tvy said:
Nice glimpse into the mindset of the LOB.

Hey, is your avatar a Wolverine? If so, NICE! :th2thumbs:

Polaris

Reaction score
HoRneR":3oaru8pe said:
Hawk_Nation":3oaru8pe said:
DonJulio":3oaru8pe said:
LMAO swagger + confidence?

But when Carlos Rogers says something to thr same tune, it's trash talk?

Give me a break

Comparing Rogers to Sherman is like comparing apples to beans.

When you have become a two time all pro, and a pro bowler your talk (that's usually backed up) holds a bit more clout.
Or the guy who has won a NFC Championship game should be able to talk and the guy who hasn't even been to the game yet shouldn't

That's a team thing. Sherman has the skins on the wall and Rogers doesn't when it comes to being the best DB. I know it. You know it.

Jville

Reaction score
Axx":3mm6lmca said:

Thanks for posting. Byron Maxwell was plagued by injuries throughout his first two years. As a fan, I'd begun to lose interest.
Maxwell came into the NFL stiff—literally. He couldn’t touch his toes while standing. So he took up hot yoga and has been dedicated to it for three years. He even finds a way to do it in road cities. Sometimes before he goes to bed on the road he’ll do the poses right there in the room—Crouching Camel or whatever it’s called. He’s proud of it. It got him through shin, hamstring and shoulder injuries that kept him off the field while I was able to earn a role. The way he feels about yoga is the way I feel about film study, because I know I’m not the best athlete playing corner in the NFL.

That certainly provides the insight I have been looking for into Byron Maxwell ... hot yoga

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Maxwell sure has stepped into the position and ran with it. He has been awesome and kept our secondary top notch.

plyka

Reaction score
Axx":39yoj1vy said:

And that's why i love Sherman. This Seahawks defense is down right dominant. And Sherman is the perfect spokesmen for this defense. I guess we should get a scared 90 pound weakling that can't speak without his eyes pointed directly at the ground to be a spokesman for the offense then, lol...Just kidding, but it was open.

plyka

Reaction score
HoRneR":2tb0dipz said:
Hawk_Nation":2tb0dipz said:
DonJulio":2tb0dipz said:

Give me a break

Comparing Rogers to Sherman is like comparing apples to beans.

When you have become a two time all pro, and a pro bowler your talk (that's usually backed up) holds a bit more clout.

Or the guy who has won a NFC Championship game should be able to talk and the guy who hasn't even been to the game yet shouldn't

Yes this logic makes plenty of sense. First off, when has an NFC "Championship" become something to celebrate? Perhaps we should start calling the Seahawks champions since they are "champions" of the NFC West. And the Hawks did also go 4-0 in the preseason, so the Seahawks have already won the double this year, double champions! Secondly, perhaps the ball boy for the Ravens can talk smack and Marshawn Lynch should never talk crap...it's nonsense. This is a team sport.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Sherman is right
5atu4a5u.jpg

HansGruber

Reaction score
DonJulio":199qy4e6 said:

Give me a break

Carlos who?

Am I mistaken or did you just bring up Carlos Rogers when we were talking about NFL-quality DBs? LOL. Just another second-rate hack that'll be running off the field before the clock expires and refusing interviews after the Niners get punked yet again.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Not only is Sherman a great player and entertainer, he's also a damn good friend. Recognizing Maxwell and creating a buzz for him thru the media will ultimately create a big payday for his roomie. With that, stfu Sherm. ; )

BTW...I wouldn't call anything in Sherman's dialogue trash talk, nor would I call it swag. He says what everybody else wants to say but don't. In a world gone PC-mad...Sherman is just unconventional and that, IMO, should be embraced.

HansGruber

Reaction score
HawkWow":1r9imt0c said:
Not only is Sherman a great player and entertainer, he's also a damn good friend. Recognizing Maxwell and creating a buzz for him thru the media will ultimately create a big payday for his roomie. With that, stfu Sherm. ; )

BTW...I wouldn't call anything in Sherman's dialogue trash talk, nor would I call it swag. He says what everybody else wants to say but don't. In a world gone PC-mad...Sherman is just unconventional and that, IMO, should be embraced.

Couldn't agree more. I love Sherman.

DonJulio

Reaction score
HansGruber":u2w7d0qe said:
DonJulio":u2w7d0qe said:

Give me a break

Carlos who?

Am I mistaken or did you just bring up Carlos Rogers when we were talking about NFL-quality DBs? LOL. Just another second-rate hack that'll be running off the field before the clock expires and refusing interviews after the Niners get punked yet again.

Do you understand the English language?

Yes, Richard Sherman is the best DB in the league....but we're not comparing their play. We're comparing how seattle fans call comments made by a seahawk as "swagger" yet label like-minded comments by an opposing player as trash talk. Double standards. In my opinion, nobody on either team has done any trash talking.

Don't start crap where crap needs no starting.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Richard Sherman also said Seattle predicted a blowout of SF in their last game on the road. I hope this time his prediction is a touch more accurate

253hawk

Reaction score
DonJulio":112n9pse said:
Yes, Richard Sherman is the best DB in the league....but we're not comparing their play. We're comparing how seattle fans call comments made by a seahawk as "swagger" yet label like-minded comments by an opposing player as trash talk. Double standards. In my opinion, nobody on either team has done any trash talking.

Don't start crap where crap needs no starting.

What are some of Rogers' comments for comparison?

Trash talking is directly ripping on the other team like Dixon calling Seattle 'Shehawks'. I don't really think self-complimenting really falls into that category.

British Hawk

Reaction score
Doesn't Sherman expect us to dominate every team?

I love that he has confidence in himself and his teammates. After all, they back all that talk up.

I just hope the offense become as dominant as the D.

Latest posts