Riq Wooden

Coastie2024

Reaction score
Who is this loser who at the conclusion of the game, runs toward the camera and the Arizona fans and goes Michael Jackson crotch grab. This is another example of a team culture out of control. Long way to go to get back to world class team. Just another example of why we are the most despised team in the league.
Good thing we love them because no one else does.

Attachments

• IMG_4085.jpeg
    IMG_4085.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4086.jpeg
    IMG_4086.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 17

Torc

Reaction score
The Seahawks are not contenders enough to be the most hated team in the league.

OP
OP
C

Coastie2024

Reaction score
Try traveling around the country and pulling up a chair in a pub somewhere and hear the bashing. Believe me I make this observation from experience.

Mase

Reaction score
-- Get outside the bubble newbie. Innuendo like this happens all the time at the end of games. I noticed this when it happened, and although I only saw it once, I don't think it was a crotch grab, it looked more like a crotch motion, "walking the dog" towards the Cardinal bench. It's vulgar, and I know they are all supposed to sob after not making the playoffs, but they are allowed to enjoy the fact they just won an NFL football game. And I can only imagine what the Cardinal players were saying as that Green Bay score was shown on the big screen.

Mase

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I have a lot more critical things to say of "Call me Riq" Woolen than this. Marshawn grabbed the crotch after both beast quake runs. Witherspoon appears to do something similar after body slamming someone.

Was it necessary? No. But I'm more concerned with how lousy he played most of the year and his weak attempts at tackling than a meaningless taunt

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Try traveling around the country and pulling up a chair in a pub somewhere and hear the bashing. Believe me I make this observation from experience.
OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Mods, where's the Rolly Eyes emoji???
You know it'd be perfectly fitting here.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Who is this loser who at the conclusion of the game, runs toward the camera and the Arizona fans and goes Michael Jackson crotch grab. This is another example of a team culture out of control. Long way to go to get back to world class team. Just another example of why we are the most despised team in the league.
You should’ve heard/watched the KJ All Day podcast. They were embarrassed and disgusted as was I.
You know it’s bad when LOB members are calling him out.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Awh man. He was scratchin and clawin all game - finished it off jackin n a pumpin.

GemCity

Reaction score
Big difference between BeastMode and ICantTackleMode.

GemCity

Reaction score
Are we justifying rooster wrestling based on contribution? If that is the case, you wouldn't have cared last year when Woolen was ballin'
Never said I cared. I just said there was a difference between Marshawn Lynch and Tariq Woolen. Marshawn’s viral crotch grabs are most associated with Beastquake 1 & 2. If I recall correctly, one of them made an ESPN Top 10 of all-time play list.

But you keep getting offended TransGenderHawkFan.

Chevy

Reaction score
You should’ve heard/watched the KJ All Day podcast. They were embarrassed and disgusted as was I.
You know it’s bad when LOB members are calling him out.
Riq is young and had a poor moment. Let's not forget veteran Doug Baldwin's classless TD celebration in the Super Bowl.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
Never said I cared. I just said there was a difference between Marshawn Lynch and Tariq Woolen. Marshawn’s viral crotch grabs are most associated with Beastquake 1 & 2. If I recall correctly, one of them made an ESPN Top 10 of all-time play list.

But you keep getting offended TransGenderHawkFan.
Was I offended? Thank you for letting me know; I hadn't realized.

With that said, Marshawn did this a lot more that BQ1&2.

Latest posts