Roy Anderson

Jerhawk

Reaction score
"Dearly beloved Jerhawk, who is Roy Anderson and why have you started a thread with his name?"

Roy Anderson is the Seahawks new secondary coach. After spending the past three seasons in Minnesota as their assistant D backs and safeties coach, this is his first season in Seattle.

How has he done? Well, as stated in numerous other threads here, our overpaid safeties are arguably the worst group in the league. "My name is" Riq Woolen has totally fallen off a cliff. Mike Jackson looks pretty meh and got benched in favor of Tre Brown this season.

Overall, this is looking like another poor hire by Carroll. Hopefully Roy Anderson doesn't ruin Witherspoon.

strohmin

Reaction score
"Dearly beloved Jerhawk, who is Roy Anderson and why have you started a thread with his name?"

Roy Anderson is the Seahawks new secondary coach. After spending the past three seasons in Minnesota as their assistant D backs and safeties coach, this is his first season in Seattle.

How has he done? Well, as stated in numerous other threads here, our overpaid safeties are arguably the worst group in the league. "My name is" Riq Woolen has totally fallen off a cliff. Mike Jackson looks pretty meh and got benched in favor of Tre Brown this season.

Overall, this is looking like another poor hire by Carroll. Hopefully Roy Anderson doesn't ruin Witherspoon.

Lol all offseason, we heard all the hype but everything became clear in the first preseason game.

renofox

Reaction score

I've posted elsewhere just how bad I think the DB coaching has been, but this trend also started long before he got here. Which of our stupidly long list of draft picks and FAs have actually improved since the LOB days? All I've seen is constant regression.

cymatica

Reaction score
He looks like he's trying to play more physical and it's completely negating his speed which is what makes him great. Thanks coach