" Road Trip" vs Saints ROLL CALL

Seahawker86

Reaction score
going to the Jets and the Pats game since I live in NJ and they are the closest. I went to the Bengals and the Ravens game last year.

We might also take the trip down to Tampa Bay as well

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
New Orleans and/or New England. I've been to a Hawks/Saints game in NO before during the Hasselbeck era, and it was awesome. Would like the chance to see Brady play in person before he retires.

CHawk

Reaction score
I'm looking to go to NO and the NE. :th2thumbs:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":pj2zdf24 said:
going to the Jets and the Pats game since I live in NJ and they are the closest. I went to the Bengals and the Ravens game last year.

We might also take the trip down to Tampa Bay as well

Bengals game was a decent game.

I am considering both the TB and N.O. games. Not totally sure tho depending on my situation at the time. If I go to the N.O. game, I plan on visiting some old friends a few hours away if my cat will let me. :mrgreen:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
pehawk":1vj65dnt said:
I'm in...and hopefully this time I wont be straight off working so much nor have to work during. Ya'll are a bunch of drunks...I need to be well rested to hang.

Light weight.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Wanted to bump this thread...with the schedule being released tomorrow, do we have any Hawks fans in Nawlins? Someone who could purchase blocks of seats? It would be nice for the Netters to sit somewhat together.

Thoughts?

Vetamur

Reaction score
Going to see what the schedule looks like.. would love to do a SF-LA-Phoenix road trip if the stars align. New Orleans is tempting.... Just gotta see how things line up.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Never been to N.O. but will try to take a shuttle if possible. As soon as they announce the date we will start investigating, but I have a friend that grew up there and will try and get some useful recon from him.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm eagerly awaiting the schedule release to see where my road trip/mini-vacation of the year will be. Probably the first road game of the year, unless it's Los Angeles (been there too many times).

I'm hoping for NO or NE.

Oh, the Seahawks are on an 8 game losing streak at away games that I attend. I apologize in advance.

rcambaker

Reaction score
my guess is Hawks in NO on October 16th. This is based on the fact that the flight to NO from SEA on Alaska Air is almost completely full already and has been for a couple of weeks. This is the flight that leaves from Sea on Thursday and returns Sunday night the 16th.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hoping the Saints game is a night game because that'd be too much fun.

Going to look into going to the Pats game too if its not too late in the year.

pmedic920

Reaction score
The wife and I are already talking about this trip.

We want to do 4 days minimum.

We will be looking to get front row on visitors side, possibly end zone. If any body thinks they are going to be in that same market, let me know early and we can see about trying to get some together.
Our 2nd choice would be on the rail of 2nd level (visitors side).

We are really stoked about this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Lon, not everyone can afford $500 seats.

I can't, and most people I know can't either, especially for a 3 hour football game.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
If flights moderate in price, then I could be in. The only thing is that I suspect it is somewhat popular to go to NO during Halloween....that could make it an expensive flight.

I am also willing to pay for better seats.

It is confirmed to be Oct 30?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Largent80":1oz7i3uw said:
Lon, not everyone can afford $500 seats.

I can't, and most people I know can't either, especially for a 3 hour football game.

Well aware bro.
I fully understand.
I can't really afford them. I rat hole money all year long for these trips. $20 here, $50 there. My mom still sends me a few bucks a year for xmas and B day. That money goes into my game fund.
I'll be the first to admit, NFL game tickets are way out of whack.

The beauty of this particular game is, NOLA is a great place. So much to do in and around there. Folks can, if they choose, make a vacation out of the trip.

My mind set is, if you are going to travel to a game, it's worth the planning and saving to spend a little more for good seats.
It ain't always easy but I try to figure out a way to get it done.
The rat hole method takes a lot of the sting out of the equation.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
How funny, wasn't the Dallas game on Halloween weekend too?

I'm thinking of going to the LA game as flights are dirt cheap for me and I think I can finagle some affordable seats. Airfare to New Orleans is oddly higher for me than a flight to Boston/NY. Weird.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Airline Booked. Will take care of room shortly...and then work on tix.

Still looking at the Tampa Bay game as I have friends 20 mins away and 2 hours away from there to see.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":122y8lcm said:
How funny, wasn't the Dallas game on Halloween weekend too?

I'm thinking of going to the LA game as flights are dirt cheap for me and I think I can finagle some affordable seats. Airfare to New Orleans is oddly higher for me than a flight to Boston/NY. Weird.

It's not a bad drive from Houston.
You may want to check on air fare into Houston (both airports) and renting a car.
It's possible that it would be cheaper that way, depending on how much time you have.

Also, there will be several traveling by car from Houston. Possibility of car pooling with somebody.
Just suggestions :{)

Latest posts