" Road Trip" vs Saints ROLL CALL

pehawk

Reaction score
Hmm. Shit. I missed my lil burdens Halloween last year to try and keep up with all your alcoholism. I still feel like shit about it. Can't do NOLA.

Maybe I'll glom on to the LA game.

pmedic920

Reaction score
pehawk":rawzvo9x said:
Hmm. Shit. I missed my lil burdens Halloween last year to try and keep up with all your alcoholism. I still feel like shit about it. Can't do NOLA.

Man up, bring your children to the game.
Take them "trick or treating" in NOLA, they will NEVER forget it.

#buildingmemories

pehawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":3hephyw3 said:
pehawk":3hephyw3 said:

Man up, bring your children to the game.
Take them "trick or treating" in NOLA, they will NEVER forget it.

#buildingmemories

Ya never know.

I'm with them in a suite downtown right now. Lil mini vacation in the city. But it's 6 and I'm wiped. I did take River one year, 2009, but I had her mom and a nanny with me.

Meh....

pmedic920

Reaction score
pehawk":27mpjj6w said:

And a 2nd option would be, plan the trip to be home in time to do trick or treating on Monday.

I gots a feeling you just fraid to hang with us again :{)

rjdriver

Reaction score
Regardless of what ends up being the official .NET road game, I have no doubt that LA will be represented by a ton of us. It should the the alternate official road game. I'll be in LA!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":22xqtn0r said:
pehawk":22xqtn0r said:

And a 2nd option would be, plan the trip to be home in time to do trick or treating on Monday.

I gots a feeling you just fraid to hang with us again :{)

Well, yanno he did meet me that weekend......

pmedic920

Reaction score
rjdriver":2q6swjzp said:
Regardless of what ends up being the official .NET road game, I have no doubt that LA will be represented by a ton of us. It should the the alternate official road game. I'll be in LA!

There really is no "official" road trip.
It's just a thing that gets said.

All road trips of this nature are "official"

:{)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":3iwcf9vi said:

I get it. And I forgive you.

I will make up for your absence.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Yup. Because of cost to fly to NO during Halloween weekend etc., looks like it may be NY Jets for me or Tampa.

The game in NY is early and the flights are cheap to as well as hotels are a plenty.

Therefore I think that is where my wife and I will be and I think we can even bring our disabled daughter since if we get some club seats, they tend to be very good with a child.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
As previously mentioned. Fly into Houston and rent a car, drive less than 3 hours and you are there. Fly Southwest, super cheap and luggage is free (2 bags).

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":21pmi0w0 said:
rjdriver":21pmi0w0 said:

out of NY, Tampa or NO, where do you think one will be able to buy the cheapest tickets in the best locations? i.e. on the rail or close in end zone or seahawks side?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":trrd6puy said:
Airline Booked. Will take care of room shortly...and then work on tix.

Still looking at the Tampa Bay game as I have friends 20 mins away and 2 hours away from there to see.

As the Tampa game is on Thanksgiving weekend and I know the travel is going to be smooth as silk....I am NOT going to that game. I remember both the Dallas game and the Cincy game travel....and it was SMOOTH AS broken glass. Holiday weekends dont amuse me no more. Will be looking at another game maybe.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I don't think Halloween is a really heavy travel weekend.

I found good getaway deals on SouthWest to NO from Omaha. I will be there for sure. With the wife this time.

pmedic920

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":szrtnqqz said:
pmedic920":szrtnqqz said:
rjdriver":szrtnqqz said:

out of NY, Tampa or NO, where do you think one will be able to buy the cheapest tickets in the best locations? i.e. on the rail or close in end zone or seahawks side?

If you are talking about game ticket only, I'd guess that the TampaBay game would be the cheapest. Only a guess because many factors come into play. Any time a team goes on a win streak, tickets jump in price.
Having said that, that game is at Thanksgiving time. Travel will be brutal and the extra cost of flights will probably absorb any savings on the game ticket.

It's a crap shoot really.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay for those looking to attend the Unofficial Official NET Bash in N'Orleans, I am trying to find reasonable R/T airfare and right now it's ridiculous...Average price is over $800 per person (we're trying to book 3 adults) and that's before hotel, expenses, etc... So some kind of group thing would be awesome...So if anyone has thoughts or connections this is the place to chat about it...I'll keep my eyes peeled as well.

mpc_hawks

Reaction score
Is there a reason why NO is so expensive to fly to that weekend? I was looking at flights over from the UK and the best i can find is £750, I had a blast in Dallas last year and would love to do it all again.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Largent80":2fy89uyb said:
Offseason yeah, but the Hawks are in New Orleans and I smell a huge party.

Who's IN ?

I hope that party smells a lot better than the streets of New Orleans. Pray for rain in the days before the game. Rain dampens the stench for a few days.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Halloween is the second busiest event in NO....ugh...and thanksgiving in Tampa....

crap.

looks like its NYC then for me.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Aros":2wknkdne said:
Okay for those looking to attend the Unofficial Official NET Bash in N'Orleans, I am trying to find reasonable R/T airfare and right now it's ridiculous...Average price is over $800 per person (we're trying to book 3 adults) and that's before hotel, expenses, etc... So some kind of group thing would be awesome...So if anyone has thoughts or connections this is the place to chat about it...I'll keep my eyes peeled as well.

A quick search on Southwest gave me these flying into Houston. You can get a car there.

https://www.southwest.com/flight/select ... OMEQBOMAIR

Latest posts