ivotuk

Reaction score
OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Will Levis, Kentucky QB | NFL Draft Scouting Report

Can Kentucky QB Will Levis be the Zach Wilson or Joe Burrow of the 2022 NFL Draft with his scouting report? He has a better shot than most.

Off the field, Levis has many red flags. He still has pre-2012 Bieber fever. He eats bananas in a very unorthodox and unsettling way. But here at Pro Football Network, we’re willing to look past all that. Because on the field, his physical potential is bananas. Can he be a first-round pick in 2023? That’s a bit of a projection at this point, but as Bieber would say — never say never.

In the modern NFL, teams gravitate toward quarterbacks with top-end physical traits. In fact, it’s almost become a prerequisite for rising into the early rounds. While cerebral passers with less-than-elite traits still have utility, the quarterbacks with physical upside are the only ones that can truly elevate their team at the next level. And that’s what makes a rising prospect like Levis so enticing.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/will ... ng-report/

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Staton's a blowhard, but I agree with him here.

He's my favorite quarterback in the 2023 class and I've been watching him every day since the Russ trade.

I hope his path in the NFL starts in Seattle. He's the best prospect in that class and should leapfrog the others for #1 overall.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I like what I see, kid has hops and some nice throws from the video posted. I'll be watching and looking out for him once college football starts again, but I was already on board with waiting until next year's draft to pick a QB so we can at least get some OL in this year.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
I don't think Rob Staton is a blowhard. I can see why some might think that because he does often tries to be ahead of the curve. He's been mostly right on a lot of things though.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Seattle Person":3i8ks264 said:
I don't think Rob Staton is a blowhard. I can see why some might think that because he does often tries to be ahead of the curve. He's been mostly right on a lot of things though.

Nah, he's a blowhard. He takes hardline stances on everything, and he blocks literally anyone who so much as respectfully disagrees with him.

He's at his best when he sticks to the draft and does literally nothing else, because he's pretty unhinged otherwise.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3oxkzl5z said:
Seattle Person":3oxkzl5z said:

Nah, he's a blowhard. He takes hardline stances on everything, and he blocks literally anyone who so much as respectfully disagrees with him.

He's at his best when he sticks to the draft and does literally nothing else, because he's pretty unhinged otherwise.

No he's not. He's miles and miles better than anyone else covering the Seahawks. He certainly can be arrogant. For sure. It can be annoying. But I disagree with him fairly often, and I've never had a problem. If you're getting banned, it's because you're not being civil or reasonable.

And if you think he takes a hardline stance, you haven't been paying attention for at least a few years.

John Clayton saying the Russell Wilson trade talk was just noise was a blowhard, hard-line stance. In general, the mass media sports personalities are just dumb. And there is some belief in that industry that you have to yell to make a point, which is so tiring.

Fade

Reaction score
Menstruating787 is just pissed about Rob repeatedly calling out all of Pete's constant mistakes. So that = blowhard.

Rob Staton is currently the best right now at covering the Seahawks. Rob has taken a lot of grief over the last couple years for simply telling the truth. It's just a side hobby for him. Which shows how pathetic the current Seattle sports media/journalists currently are.

Will Levis is physically the prototype for the position. He needs to be more accurate with the football and show he's taken a step forward in 2022 before I can get excited about him, though. But physical tools wise he is what you're looking for.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Fade":2ak8v9h6 said:
Menstruating787 is just pissed about Rob repeatedly calling out all of Pete's constant mistakes. So that = blowhard.

Rob Staton is currently the best right now at covering the Seahawks. Rob has taken a lot of grief over the last couple years for simply telling the truth. It's just a side hobby for him. Which shows how pathetic the current Seattle sports media/journalists currently are.

Will Levis is physically the prototype for the position. He needs to be more accurate with the football and show he's taken a step forward in 2022 before I can get excited about him, though. But physical tools wise he is what you're looking for.

Please, by all means, continue licking both of Rob's bald heads. That's obviously where you get your takes from anyway.

Glad to know my opinion on a bombastic blogger elicited such personal offense. Interesting and predictable.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
nanomoz":yvgizqhb said:
Maelstrom787":yvgizqhb said:
Seattle Person":yvgizqhb said:

No he's not. He's miles and miles better than anyone else covering the Seahawks. He certainly can be arrogant. For sure. It can be annoying. But I disagree with him fairly often, and I've never had a problem. If you're getting banned, it's because you're not being civil or reasonable.

And if you think he takes a hardline stance, you haven't been paying attention for at least a few years.

John Clayton saying the Russell Wilson trade talk was just noise was a blowhard, hard-line stance. In general, the mass media sports personalities are just dumb. And there is some belief in that industry that you have to yell to make a point, which is so tiring.

I don't comment on his site. Never have.

He came up with TEF for linemen and called McLaurin. That's about it. Most else has been polarized nonsense.

WarHawks

Reaction score
This guy looks very SeaHawky. Crafty, physical runner, accurate thrower, good arm. Reminds me a bit of Cam Newton from a physicality standpoint. Yes please.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
WarHawks":1zlx5yb7 said:
This guy looks very SeaHawky. Crafty, physical runner, accurate thrower, good arm. Reminds me a bit of Cam Newton from a physicality standpoint. Yes please.

Love the dude. Physical, good arm, spreads it around, and puts it on the money. Nothing not to like about him. He's the classic, prototypical prospect.

Reminds me a bit of Carson Palmer, but with more running talent.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Good grief, can we leave the juvenile name-calling vendetta crap out of posts? This seems below you because usually you focus on actual football content and have a history of tons of actual football content thought-provoking posts.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Eh. It was a strongly-worded opinion. I should expect strongly-worded replies.

Anyway, yeah. Will Levis has a real chance to rise to #1 overall. 2023 looks loaded QB wise. I see 5 potential top-5 selections.

Fade do be hatin' on the 787 tho. Sexist joke thrown in, to boot.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Please, by all means, continue licking both of Rob's bald heads. That's obviously where you get your takes from anyway.

Glad to know my opinion on a bombastic blogger elicited such personal offense. Interesting and predictable.
You did a hell of a job confirming my suspicion about your lack of civility. Using homophobic rhetoric, no less. Well done. And so completely pathetic. You don't even veil it.

This type of behavior is so tired. It's always the thinnest-skinned, bully types that point the finger and claim others are offended.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
You did a hell of a job confirming my suspicion about your lack of civility. Using homophobic rhetoric, no less. Well done.

This type of behavior is so tired. It's always the thinnest-skinned, bully types like you that point the finger and claim others are offended.
I mean, I'm responding to a guy who stated outright that I'm menstruating. Seems like you have an incredibly selective take on this thread based on what you wanted to see to begin with. If anything, him and I both were little shits in this thread.

Also, homosexual rhetoric isn't outright homophobic. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with homosexuality. I'm just making reference to an obviously-hyperbolic romantic scenario to illustrate Fade's personal affection for a blogger that I dislike, who he suspiciously shares a lot of the exact same opinions with.

Fade's direct usage of the term "menstruating" to imply that I'm irrational and simply angry at Rob for disagreeing with me is, however, sexist. Much more than my "homosexual rhetoric" is homophobic, which it isn't.

Anyway, like me if you want. Don't really care. The pearl clutching is a tiny bit hilarious though.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I mean, I'm responding to a guy who stated outright that I'm menstruating. Seems like you have an incredibly selective take on this thread based on what you wanted to see to begin with. If anything, him and I both were little shits in this thread.

Also, homosexual rhetoric isn't outright homophobic. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with homosexuality. I'm just making reference to an obviously-hyperbolic romantic scenario to illustrate Fade's personal affection for a blogger that I dislike, who he suspiciously shares a lot of the exact same opinions with.

Fade's direct usage of the term "menstruating" to imply that I'm irrational and simply angry at Rob for disagreeing with me is, however, sexist. Much more than my "homosexual rhetoric" is homophobic, which it isn't.

Anyway, like me if you want. Don't really care. The pearl clutching is a tiny bit hilarious though.
My bad. This new board format mislead me about who you were responding too.

Fade does that. Did that here. He's a button presser.

You're accusing me of pearl clutching now? Goodness. You're too sharp to lean on nearly meaningless, hot-button labels to try to get a rise out of people.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
My bad. This new board format mislead me about who you were responding too.

Fade does that. Did that here. He's a button presser.

You're accusing me of pearl clutching now? Goodness. You're too sharp to lean on nearly meaningless, hot-button labels to try to get a rise out of people.
My bad too, in that case.

If you thought I wasn't responding to Fade, then your response isn't a pearl-clutch like I thought it was.

Quite understandable, in fact.

nanomoz

Reaction score
My bad too, in that case.

If you thought I wasn't responding to Fade, then your response isn't a pearl-clutch like I thought it was.

Quite understandable, in fact.
Cool, cool. Apologies. The confusion was caused by me.

But, yeah, I do agree with Staton probably too much. There just aren't a lot of sports journalists that are watching Seattle closely, and thinking critically.

I'll $hit your pants if the 'Hawks reach on a QB at 9 this year.