Rookie Mini-Camp today

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3bxahmpt said:
Great to see Lofa back with the organization. :th2thumbs:

cst_ek2v0119_0.jpg
Agreed . I've never seen a player that played with more heart then him. And that alone has to have value in the coaching arena.

DJrmb

Reaction score
It's always nice when the weather cooperates on days where we bring in first timers (rookies or FA's). On beautiful days like this its impossible not to fall in love with the VMAC and want to be here...

Great first impression of our beloved city for the rooks! :thirishdrinkers:

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Lofa's on his way to working up to being a defensive coach he just needs the baldness and beard and we are in business

netskier

Reaction score
Where is the info tree pinkins playing line backer? Is it in this thread because I missed it.

mikeak

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":34ll7f1r said:
mikeak":34ll7f1r said:
No torn ACL's

That is all you need to know for today :)

Bad form, man.

???? That was not against what is now two injured players in the league. It was solely saying no injured player is a good practice and the real outcome that matters from these days.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Interesting comments from Carroll on how he would like to use Clark on 3rd downs. He's considering using him at LEO, but really envisions him playing inside, next to Michael Bennett. Typically on 3rd downs, Bennett goes inside, and Avril switches to strong side/LDE. Presumably, this would mean either Avril would stay in at RDE or Irvin would play LEO.

I like this idea a lot. Clark isn't as explosive off the ball as Avril, and you really want someone at the LEO position to get into the backfield (QB's blindside) as quickly as possible. With his athleticism and raw power, a move inside on 3rd downs would appear to be a natural transition for him. Playing inside on 3rd downs also means a shorter distance to the QB.

Latest posts