Rooting for the Cardinals or the 49ers to win NFC West

9er4life

Reaction score
chris98251":u2t9wqsc said:
9er4life":u2t9wqsc said:
chris98251":u2t9wqsc said:
9er4life":u2t9wqsc said:
Regardless of when, where or how, 5-7 is still better than 1-2. You can keep telling yourself 9ers wins were in last century blah, blah, blah if it makes you feel better. Hawks had all those years in AFC they could've played against the 9ers but they didn't make it. As far Hawk SBs this century, you have only one more and only one more win, BFD!

Cling to whatever you can to make yourselves feel better. Welcome back to irrelevance.

Yeah we had a down year, but you still lost your Super Bowl against us, not once but twice this year. Also you are the one bringing up Super Bowls not anyone here.

Right, search "super bowls" and see how many times hawk fans use the this century line. Try getting back to reality.

Usually in reply to we have 5, and a Seahawks fan will say in this Century?

You're not very good at this, maybe quit while you are just up to your neck in $h!t instead of going all the way under.

You're over your head already, save yourself.

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":37lwnuy8 said:
9er4life":37lwnuy8 said:
chris98251":37lwnuy8 said:
Stud":37lwnuy8 said:
Meh, most 49ers fans have come to accept it. The reality is Seahawks fans like to move the goal posts. You haven't won a chip in almost 10 years (when Obama was still in the early stages of his 2nd term). Told you guys that winning a SB is hard and that before you know it, it's 20 years (or 10 years in the 1-2's case). It's going to be hilarious in another 10 years the Seahawks super bowl will be 20 years old. Then you'll be moving the goal posts again saying only super bowls in the last 20 years are relevant.

But also, the reality is Seattle has been eliminated from the playoffs. Every team in the NFC West is better than you and are fighting for playoff spots. You're still feeling the affect of the Jamal Adams trade and watching real teams compete for a super bowl from the couch in a week.

The last reality is, the 49ers are and will always be one of the more famous team in NFL history. Seahawks will forever be known for throwing an interception at the 1 that single handedly killed any chance they had at a "dynasty". You're called the 1-2's for a reason. Seahawks fans have little man syndrome when it comes to the 49ers. I don't blame you, your history only go backs 9 seasons.

Yeh check out the win loss record in NFC since we got here and our record against the NFC west, how many division banners etc, think you might want to rethink your 9 years.

Regardless of when, where or how, 5-7 is still better than 1-2. You can keep telling yourself 9ers wins were in last century blah, blah, blah if it makes you feel better. Hawks had all those years in AFC they could've played against the 9ers but they didn't make it. As far Hawk SBs this century, you have only one more and only one more win, BFD!

Cling to whatever you can to make yourselves feel better. Welcome back to irrelevance.
1-2 is still better than 0 for 2. Those are the facts, though I know you hate living in a facts based reality.

Even with the new math 9ers are 5-2 better than 1-2.

Like I said previously, go ahead and use the "this century" bullshit because its the only way the Hawks record beats the 9ers.

You may only count wins from this century but the rest of the world still counts all of them.

Again welcome back to irrelevance.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":e9qx1k7t said:
9er4life":e9qx1k7t said:
chris98251":e9qx1k7t said:
9er4life":e9qx1k7t said:

Yeah we had a down year, but you still lost your Super Bowl against us, not once but twice this year. Also you are the one bringing up Super Bowls not anyone here.

Right, search "super bowls" and see how many times hawk fans use the this century line. Try getting back to reality.

You're not very good at this, maybe quit while you are just up to your neck in shit instead of going all the way under.
Had the same argument with a cowboys fan I worked with for years that’s just as delusional as LivinginHawktown/wa9’er/Va9’er/9’er4life is here.

He’d brag about all of those rusty pre-salary cap Lombardi’s and I’d stun him with the “Century line”, his only comeback was but but but “we have 5”. Then I pointed out to him that all happened before his 3 ex-wives and 5 kids, that’s how long ago it was. He was stunned stupid.

TAB420

Reaction score
And how many of those whiner titles came before free agency and the salary cap? Different league now. Can you imagine that 2013 team with no cap, no free agency, and the world's richest owner?

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3cpfxwhe said:
chris98251":3cpfxwhe said:
9er4life":3cpfxwhe said:
chris98251":3cpfxwhe said:

You're not very good at this, maybe quit while you are just up to your neck in $h!t instead of going all the way under.
Had the same argument with a cowboys fan I worked with for years that’s just as delusional as LivinginHawktown/wa9’er/Va9’er/9’er4life is here.

He’d brag about all of those rusty pre-salary cap Lombardi’s and I’d stun him with the “Century line”, his only comeback was but but but “we have 5”. Then I pointed out to him that all happened before his 3 ex-wives and 5 kids, that’s how long ago it was. He was stunned stupid.

"But, but we got ours this century" sniffle, sniffle.

Maybe your GM should have spent some money on an O-line over the last 9 years instead over paying guys like JA. Basically wasted RWs prime.

I know that becoming irrelevant again bothers you, it's okay, you'll survive.

TAB420

Reaction score
9er4life":17ttcb8s said:
Sports Hernia":17ttcb8s said:
chris98251":17ttcb8s said:
9er4life":17ttcb8s said:

Maybe your GM should have spent some money on an O-line over the last 9 years instead over paying guys like JA. Basically wasted RWs prime.

And maybe yours shouldn't have wasted two 1st rounders when the better QB would have fell to you at 12.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
9er4life":f8smvtzs said:
Sports Hernia":f8smvtzs said:
chris98251":f8smvtzs said:
9er4life":f8smvtzs said:

Don’t worry about me Scooter, I’ll be just fine, I’m a Seattle sports fan so I’m used to crappy to medicore teams and I won’t be bragging about the Seattle Metropolitans winning the Stanley Cup last century.

You may want to worry about your own team though, your coach/GM combo before this season had had 1 winning season in the last what 5 or 6 years. …and the one winning year your coach and team choked in the Super Bowl late.

…and your GM traded the future draft picks farm away for some greenhorn “project QB” that played less than a season of college ball which he could have had without trading those high picks if he had just waited and picked him here the 9’ers original spot was.

Looks like another rebuild is coming your way shortly. Enjoy, we will. :)

9er4life

Reaction score
TAB420":ehlh2xph said:
9er4life":ehlh2xph said:
Sports Hernia":ehlh2xph said:
chris98251":ehlh2xph said:

And maybe yours shouldn't have wasted two 1st rounders when the better QB would have fell to you at 12.

And what QB would that be genius?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
9er4life":33zdw30g said:
TAB420":33zdw30g said:
9er4life":33zdw30g said:
Sports Hernia":33zdw30g said:

One not named Lance, or maybe Lance himself.

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1nov9n7i said:
9er4life":1nov9n7i said:
TAB420":1nov9n7i said:
9er4life":1nov9n7i said:

Jury still out on Lance. Started two games.

Your point?

TAB420

Reaction score
9er4life":2u71ce1u said:
Sports Hernia":2u71ce1u said:
9er4life":2u71ce1u said:
TAB420":2u71ce1u said:

Your point?
Mac has looked way better. You could have had him and kept your picks...genius. Here's another fun fact. Seattle has played the Niners 21 times (I think?) Since drafting Wilson in 2012. We have won 17 of those games...YOU DON'T HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON. Seattle owns your team, deal with it. You want to talk smack, find the Rams board. Y'all can actually beat them.

9er4life

Reaction score
TAB420":21root1m said:
9er4life":21root1m said:
Sports Hernia":21root1m said:
9er4life":21root1m said:

Your point?
Mack has looked way better. You could have had him and kept your picks...genius. Here's another fun fact. Seattle has played the Niners 21 times (I think?) Since drafting Wilson in 2012. We have won 17 of those games...YOU DON'T HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON. Seattle owns your team, deal with it. You want to talk smack, find the Rams board. Y'all can actually beat them.

Need a tissue?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
9er4life":t8r5kz2a said:
TAB420":t8r5kz2a said:
9er4life":t8r5kz2a said:
Sports Hernia":t8r5kz2a said:

Your point?
Mack has looked way better. You could have had him and kept your picks...genius. Here's another fun fact. Seattle has played the Niners 21 times (I think?) Since drafting Wilson in 2012. We have won 17 of those games...YOU DON'T HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON. Seattle owns your team, deal with it. You want to talk smack, find the Rams board. Y'all can actually beat them.

Need a tissue?
Why, he’s not the one who’s crying. That’d be you.

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3jkfwf7h said:
9er4life":3jkfwf7h said:
TAB420":3jkfwf7h said:
9er4life":3jkfwf7h said:

Your point?

Need a tissue?
Why, he’s not the one who’s crying. That’d be you.

Whatever gets you through the day Mr Irrelevance.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Y’all are weird

I just hope all teams end up having to forfeit their playoff games due to rampant covid.

Not picking a side, they can all burn in hell together

TAB420

Reaction score
9er4life":18jki95i said:
TAB420":18jki95i said:
9er4life":18jki95i said:
Sports Hernia":18jki95i said:

Your point?

Need a tissue?
I doubt you have any to spare.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":2l76gl2u said:
9er4life":2l76gl2u said:
Sports Hernia":2l76gl2u said:
9er4life":2l76gl2u said:

Your point?

.....always seems odd to me that some people need to puff our their chest over an accomplishment like that.

I mean, you don't see me bragging about the Niner win streak against the Rams. I mean hell, it could easily end this week.

Does the fact that Wilson and the Seahawks have played very well against the Niners in his tenure somehow make you a more knowledgeable fan or have better points to share?

I mean it works both ways. Equally as weird when niner fans talk about the rings...but what about that success has ANYTHING to do with Mac (not Mack) Jones or Trey Lance?

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":139fuirt said:
TAB420":139fuirt said:
9er4life":139fuirt said:
Sports Hernia":139fuirt said:

Your point?

.....always seems odd to me that some people need to puff our their chest over an accomplishment like that.

I mean, you don't see me bragging about the Niner win streak against the Rams. I mean hell, it could easily end this week.

Does the fact that Wilson and the Seahawks have played very well against the Niners in his tenure somehow make you a more knowledgeable fan or have better points to share?

I mean it works both ways. Equally as weird when niner fans talk about the rings...but what about that success has ANYTHING to do with Mac (not Mack) Jones or Trey Lance?
Maybe it's because this is a Seahawk board...hmm.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":2y37zvzr said:
Marvin49":2y37zvzr said:
TAB420":2y37zvzr said:
9er4life":2y37zvzr said:

Your point?

....so you are implying that using irrational arguments that have nothing to do with the topic at hand and is nothing more than puffing up your chest about something entirely irrelevant to the conversation is because....

....you are a Seahawks fan on a Seahawks board?

You might want to spend a bit more time on that one.

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":30skmjtm said:
TAB420":30skmjtm said:
Marvin49":30skmjtm said:
TAB420":30skmjtm said:

....so you are implying that using irrational arguments that have nothing to do with the topic at hand and is nothing more than puffing up your chest about something entirely irrelevant to the conversation is because....

....you are a Seahawks fan on a Seahawks board?

You might want to spend a bit more time on that one.
No...here's how it goes down. A niner fan comes on to a Seahawks board talking smack about our record. He is reminded that two of those victories came from said Niners. Then that niner fan starts bringing up championships from 20 years ago and so on. This is amplified by another niner fan taking shots at our GM and so on. That is how we got here. We put up with a lot from niner fans and sometimes they have to be reminded of some things, like their 4 victories in 21 meetings. I got suspended at the denial zone for referring to a wide receiver as Crap Tree. Maybe we should get that strict around here. There's an old saying "don't start nothing, won't be nothing ". Take it for what it's worth.