Rose 🌹 Bowl

NoGain

Reaction score
Absolutely. Michigan gives it up twice in the first five minutes of the game. Fortunately for them it didn't cost them more than one touchdown and the game tied now.

Doesn't the Rose Bowl always look gorgeous in these games?

NoGain

Reaction score
Yup. Alabama offensive line a weakness of their team.

Why have I just not been impressed with McCarthy as an NFL prospect. I've watched him play a bunch, seems like a great kid, leader, college QB. But I just haven't seen the talent that would make him a potential franchise QB. What am I missing? Just a minute ago he missed a wide open receiver on a fairly easy throw with not much pressure on him at all.

NoGain

Reaction score
Does Alabama look unbeatable at all to anyone?

CPHawk

Reaction score
Milroe sucks. How is he Bama best option? And their oc playcalling isn’t great either. It’s like deep ball, qb run, deep ball. Oh we have a RB? I’ll give him the ball once every 10 plays, even though he is averaging 10 yards a carry

Chapow

Reaction score
Does Alabama look unbeatable at all to anyone?

No, not at all, but I certainly never thought they were. I'd be way more afraid of Georgia than Alabama.

NoGain

Reaction score
No, not at all, but I certainly never thought they were. I'd be way more afraid of Georgia than Alabama.
Yeah. Near the end of the season, the only teams that scared me were Oregon and Georgia. Oregon was playing really well, and Georgia still had that indestructible vibe to me, and, of course, being loaded with talent as well.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Michigan QB is horrible.
Someone is going to draft that guy. Which is funny because Michigan wins with D and running the ball.

Both QBs are not great at actually throwing the ball accurately. But the UM QB is slow too.
UM is lucky they had an easy schedule or that QB would have been exposed.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
My stream just died a quick death. I hate it. It sucks. Is ok. I dont care about the damn freaking game. I did this only for today. And I did not even get to see the freaking Husky game. {smile} not exactly.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
If you do the YouTube TV trial (5 days) you can watch the Husky game. Just remember to cancel before 5 days is up.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The Michigan QB is horrible.
Someone is going to draft that guy. Which is funny because Michigan wins with D and running the ball.

Both QBs are not great at actually throwing the ball accurately. But the UM QB is slow too.
UM is lucky they had an easy schedule or that QB would have been exposed.
Yeah. Watching this game, both these guys would be bottom 1/3 starters in the pac 12 this year. Bama should throw a nil bag at Noah F to get him to transfer from Arizona.

PhxPhin

Reaction score
Can't stand either team, but discovered I dislike the thought of Michigan winning more than Bama, but Michigan deserved it

They were stronger on the lines and that made the difference - some questionable playcalling by Alabama as well