Round 5 Pick 158 Tyreke Smith EDGE Ohio State

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Awesome pick!!!

Highly regarded player, widely thought of as a sleeper pick.

Love those hard working OSU picks who usually always seem to be good Pros

sutz

Reaction score
The injuries are a small concern, but maybe the strength and conditioning guys can help there. Good part of the draft to pick a project, anyway.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I kind of wanna know before trading down from 5:2 if Zappe was there if they would have taken him.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
As someone not a fan of either school what is Michigan’s record v OSU since Harbaugh got there?

SeaWolv

Reaction score
And I'll try to live with a 59-51-6 overall record.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Thanks. Seems about right. Seems like no matter rankings OSU would just pound them until last year. I know of no way for both teams to lose unfortunately.
That's because Harbaugh hired Don Brown for the gaudy defensive stats his teams put up. Those defenses work in conferences like the Big East or at FCS schools, not in P5 conferences. Once UM got rid of Dr. Blitz and got a real DC, things changed.

Rat

Reaction score
As someone not a fan of either school what is Michigan’s record v OSU since Harbaugh got there?
Harbaugh's record against ranked teams as a whole has been ghastly. Even in his best season they choked away a late lead in a loss to their in-state rival and were blown out in their bowl game. He's just not a big game coach.

Latest posts