Russell cover shot!

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
While i was grocery shopping i happened to glance over and look what caught my eye, none other than the Franchise himself. I had to buy it even though it was insanely priced high, lol.
Pretty cool though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2,772
OP
OP
PrepntheSep

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
Not much of any articles in mag unfortunately, it is a football card price book.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
i cant believe these still exist. football cards were pretty much worthless last time i checked.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
just looked into this a little more, football cards are worth SO MUCH MONEY. holy crap this is insane.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
oh nice I need to get that cover for the cave wall.

I dunno if football cards are worth that much.

I have the complete 84 tops set with mint condition Elway/Marino/Kelly rookie cards and they aren't worth much more than they were when i bought the set in the early 90's.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
yeah its good to see him on the cover of some magazines! I saw him on the cover of some fantasy football magazine the other day too.

youre right about those magazines being high prices though, otherwise I would've picked it up.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I wouldn't get too excited. Beckett has different covers based on regions...

Still it's awesome to see RW as one of them, even if it is just for our area.

Can't wait until he is gracing Time's or People after being the Superbowl MVP!

OP
OP
PrepntheSep

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
I live in northern Cali and I bought this mag, lol. I'm not a big card collector anymore but I've been stockpiling Wilson rookie cards, the one above is a cool looking card that I have. I really hope I can meet Russ at training camp!

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
PrepntheSep":3foch7nl said:
I live in northern Cali and I bought this mag, lol. I'm not a big card collector anymore but I've been stockpiling Wilson rookie cards, the one above is a cool looking card that I have. I really hope I can meet Russ at training camp!

I live in palo alto and am tryin to find a solid Seahawks bar to watch games this year. Where do u watch the games?

Basis4day

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":2e1euvjw said:
PrepntheSep":2e1euvjw said:

I live in palo alto and am tryin to find a solid Seahawks bar to watch games this year. Where do u watch the games?

Generally any sports bar is going to be your best bet. Sorry buddy, you're in Niner country. :49ersmall:

I'm usually at Brennan's on University in Berkeley. I've been told that McNally's in Oakland on College Ave is a solid choice and owned by a Hawks fan.

Google "NFL Sunday Ticket" in Yelp for your area. Go from there.