Russell ' s stiff arm

Smellyman

Reaction score
amazing how he just stared him down and casually seems to stop, stare off to the right for a bit, then bolt left with the stiff arm.

Just seemed to toy with him a bit.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
One of the most amazing traits to me that NO other QB in the league seems able to do, especially on a consistant basis, is the ability to compute in a split second mass, momentum, and angles of opponents. He then proceeds to make the exact right move to make them look like fools just missing. What is that marial art, aikido I believe, that uses the opponents weight and momentum against them? RW seems to have mastered it. Truly, a thing of beauty.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Smellyman":erdt4vnl said:
amazing how he just stared him down and casually seems to stop, stare off to the right for a bit, then bolt left with the stiff arm.

Just seemed to toy with him a bit.

It was like he said to the defender, "Hey look some balloons." After that it was an easy stiff arm and a booty shake to a TD. So sweet!

SC

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Man, he just totally punked Cromartie to the end zone. I LOVE WILSON!!!!

Reaction score
I love how Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth just spend the last 2/3rds of the play saying "Look at that" and "Look at this" to each other. RW was straight up GANK on that TD run.